Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Paragon 63, and upgraded my Innas belt - double the AR resists and 1% more holy damage.
Nothing, still looking for that GG ring. Saw a ring in GAH awhile ago, gave me a huge 16k dps boost. Now I'm hooked and gotta find something of similar stat.

Upgrading is becoming harder and harder now. Been crafting for a long time and no luck in upgrades on gloves/ammies.
Today I crafted a new set of shoulders. Lower DPS but AR. I think it was a fair trade. I may keep trying to craft shoulders.
Ding P90 last nite, 10 more to go :)
I finally hit PLVL 100 tonight amongst all of the disconnects. No helm ruby, no hellfire. My scoundrel has a hellfire, but considering I play multiplayer almost exclusively it didn't do much for me.
Found an EF that's entirely too good to let an alt have. The poor thing =(

http://i.imgur.com/9CBdnpx.jpg

I just wish I knew what to do with it, I don't even know where to begin to price that thing.
Found my first ever set piece a Tal's Amulet. Just hoping the things sells for something worth while so I can upgrade my gears.
My buddy bought me the very best Dex/Vit/Cold res Ice Climbers IN THE WORLD!

Pushed me right passed 50k HP :D
View profile
OH I went from 125k dps to 157.9k dps

big day yesterday!

:D

I can finally post on this thread, hehe
View profile
05/13/2013 08:57 AMPosted by stubbe
Found my first ever set piece a Tal's Amulet. Just hoping the things sells for something worth while so I can upgrade my gears.

I JUST sold one for 600m, check my thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796660949
It sold fast, maybe I could have gotten more for it...

GOOD LUCK!
@Kamel

I love the name of your fist weapon! "Monk's Brimstone" Epic lolz

Grats on crackin 150k
It's been a couple of days, but I'm finally sitting at a level of 200K DPS / 625K EHP with my 2H monk and MP10 public group games are actually quite manageable. I think my next project might be to get my DW monk to similar effective levels...
View profile
i wasted 2b on buying the wrong ammy from the auction house.
View profile
05/13/2013 09:16 AMPosted by doughb1zzle

i posted an ammy for 2b...I hope you bought mine!

lol

If it was, i'll trade the money back to you.

I'll check when I get home.

p.s. thanks solo!
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 5/13/2013 9:19 AM PDT
05/13/2013 09:16 AMPosted by doughb1zzle

2 BEEZ
2 BEEZ
2 BEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!

sorry, couldn't resist. and sorry to hear about the bad purchase. yikes.

Ohhh ouch =(
View profile
05/13/2013 09:18 AMPosted by KamelJabber
I hope you bought mine!

its a trifecta ammy that has like a little average damage, str, dex, 9 ias, 44 chd, 9.5 cc or something like that lol.
I'm glad to see this thread getting revived! (%

I have temporarily abandoned my main and have been having a blast these past few days, leveling a self-geared monk. Having some issues in the Oasis/ NM on MP 5, I guess I'll have to drop down a difficulty level. Also had to swallow my pride and ditch the Rubies, then stick Amethysts in both weapons. Damn, I wish I could find something decent with built-in LoH...
I actually played for about half an hour last night, the most I've played in probably 2 months! :D

It was a lot of fun, ran through some zones in Act 1 with Chrono on MP 6. Love the new density changes.
This weekend, I lost my Monk's only Hellfire ring attempting to level up another Wizard. Also lost a nice lvl-43 sword with 900+ DPS and int that I had found for her. I've got 10m worth of Wizard gear sitting in my completed auctions tab for when I theoretically get another Wizard up to 60. I think it could be a while...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]