Diablo® III

MP10 keeps 2 or Cota? For legendaries and Xp.

Which do you find better for the 2? I personally like cota runs better, just one elite you have to deal with no fallens and there's almost always a shrine.
Reply Quote
KD2 is basically a barb/wizard run. The other 3 classes generally prefer CotA.
Reply Quote
its about time i ask what are all those acronyms? cota kd2 etc
Reply Quote
Crypt of the Ancients - Act 1, I believe you get a checkpoint in the entrance? Good because it's just 40-50 skeletons with about 5 summoners with 1 elite.

Keep Depths 2 - Just an all round good map to farm.
Reply Quote
I could never do CotA, it's literally just 1 room with a bunch of skels. Sure it's easy and very predictable, but that also makes it super boring. Plus if you only do that, you'll end up remaking a game every few minutes.
Reply Quote
Care to share kastermaster? :D
Reply Quote
Neither of those teo lol For XP nothing beats scorpians runs on mp10 right now. An easy 150-230m XP per hour. I'm getting a level an hour even at lvl 80 lol. No wider they are nerfing them to crap. Check this thread on d2jsp for the info on how to, build etc

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66892532&f=142
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 5/5/2013 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]