Diablo® III

Account locked to suspicious activities.

I think I know how it happened.

My wife's account logon on mobile phone to forum, and she also using 2 other pc terminals at home to access forum and play the game. She is not using mobile authenticator.

Now the account is banned due to suspicious activities *WTF???* and she forgot the First name & Last name she used to create the account. How can we get it back?

Seriously Blizzard your security just makes us normal players troublesome.

Which number should I call to resolve this?
Edited by Fireblade#1295 on 4/18/2013 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't submit a ticket using that account. Which number should I call for customer support?
Reply Quote
Resolved.

Close please.
Reply Quote
I think I know how it happened.

My wife's account logon on mobile phone to forum, and she also using 2 other pc terminals at home to access forum and play the game. She is not using mobile authenticator.

Now the account is banned due to suspicious activities *WTF???* and she forgot the First name & Last name she used to create the account. How can we get it back?

Seriously Blizzard your security just makes us normal players troublesome.

Which number should I call to resolve this?

The only thing suspicious is your post.
Reply Quote
We got back the account, she tried resetting the password again and it works. This time round the reset link prompt her on the "secret question" and she remembered the answer.

Prior to that the email and website reset wanted her to enter the "first name" and "last name" she couldn't remember what she use back in 2012.

She uses both her Chinese name and Christian name, entered 3 times on the website wrongly and was blocked!

I am not trying to to roll back account and dupe. Her account total worth is 100k. Thanks for your concern anyway.

Seriously if this happens to me I have also forgotten what is the "First name and Last name" I use to register this account. I think this is really !@#$ed up on how Blizzard handle locked account issues.
Edited by Fireblade#1295 on 4/19/2013 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]