Diablo® III

Desperately need help with error 42003!

as most players have known about this error, it lockdown/lockout your ingame account and cause you the to need to reset password countless times. but mine, not only disable me to log in to ingame but my account on forum here as well. i had to reset my password in order to even post this particular matter here.

is there a quick fix aside from consulting account management which i'm totally unfamiliar with? because i'm not sure if i really want to continuously change passwords just to keep up with the forum replies. ingame is still under lockdown despite changing several of password changing. T_____T

i've come across some people using Battle.net SMS Protect, how does that help? if so, does one need to pay to disable lockdown? how does Battle.net SMS Protect work anyway. please clarify.

just so to clear, i do not know what triggered this error to surface. i manage to play normally up till the latest diablo 3's maintenance on April 17 after 11 a.m CEST time. Even after maintenance that day, i went ingame and all was fine, till yesterday on the 18th, where i can't log in to ingame at all nor my account without the needing to change password just to enable to post this thread.

i've discovered that no one who've posted any on this particular error has receive a straightforward solution so please help to resolve this issue. many thanks!
Reply Quote
Same issue cropped up since last night. Funny thing is it happens only in the US region... I've checked with EU and Asia... no problems... wtf? Its really annoying to answer secret question everytime. I've seen it happens when my ip address changes (since my ISP allocates ip dynamically).. but this problem hasn't happened for a year and now this?? WTF?? Blizzard wtf is wrong with you?? :X:X
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]