Diablo® III

Just wondering how many NewZealanders

Yeah latency usually isn't too bad for me. Maybe once a fortnight it really sucks, but otherwise the bars are green after the first minute or so.

I haven't played on Asia, but I'd expect the US to be best for us. The Blizz servers are on the US west coast, and there's a big cable from California to NZ. I'm not aware of any cables direct from here to Korea (correct me if I'm wrong).

This article might help you decide: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/68534/battle-net-server-location
Reply Quote
kiwi here, welly-town. have played on and off since launch, currently on, though only sc due to the terrible lag-spikes ive been getting every 10-30 minutes without fail since coming back a few weeks ago.
Reply Quote
Auckland here. Playing some nights to relax after work, but not too much these days.
Lags are usually OK, but the odd night it's unplayable.
Reply Quote
1 old gumboot wearin kiwi here
Reply Quote
Palmerston North / New Plymouth here ;)
Reply Quote
Levin, NZ play most days all my mates thast used to play from NZ Gave Up & have not played for 3mths they all playing Starcraft or WoW :(
Reply Quote
Im from Christchurch, NZ. I'm not on very much. just 72 hours I think. Its nice to see some locals here. and to my Aussie cousins, hi!
Edited by chillyphilly#1376 on 5/2/2013 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
West Aucklander. I play most nights. Would play more if I didn't have to work. Currently giving HC a crack. Will go back to levelling characters when new patch is out.
Reply Quote
Former #1 DPS & #1 PVP Auckland boy reporting in.

come to gpforums if you like gaming
Reply Quote
Yeah i still play. Have 3 descent chars. Though my WD is probably the best, he destroys mp10 pretty easily.
Reply Quote
LOL plamerston north here... i play pretty much everyday lol

Darginator#1623
Reply Quote
Auckland player here. Toxin#1603
Reply Quote
Palmerston North player here :) play a few nights a week farming gears mostly.

finding it hard to start another character
Reply Quote
kiwi here south aucks :) just started playing d3 a week ago
Reply Quote
One from Christchurch here, on a couple of evenings a week for a few hours
Reply Quote
South auckland for me. And I've been having crap lag lately with the Yank server
Reply Quote
Tauranga Add me play most nights from 7 pm very little lag issues here!
Reply Quote
Come join The Southern Legion.
It's a guild solely for people located in the AUNZ region.
chck out our forum post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908630925?page=1
or our website at http://www.thesouthernlegion.com

We've got approx 130 memebers, most of which are highly active as well as a sense of community that will blow your mind. You will easily find a person or many people who are more than happy to accompany you on any runs you want to undertake.

Hope to see you there mate!

PS: we got Kiwis galore around here, Aussies too.
Reply Quote
Pukekohe here, been rolling a DH since day one and don't intend on stopping anytime soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]