-Battle.net
    -Bosses
    -Crafting
    -Monsters
    -Events
    -Inferface

General
Difficulty
  • Normal difficulty have been removed, leaving us with only Nightmare, Hell and Inferno difficulty. With the addition of Monster Power (MP) the Normal difficulty is not required anymore. The Nightmare difficulty has been tuned accordinly to replace the normal one.
  • Game Mode
  • Ladder mode added. The ladder mode consist in a leveling race to Paragon level 100. It reset every 6 months and is available in the Normal and the Hardcore Mode
  • Interface
  • Blue Gem added in the character creation menu. Once activated this blue gem will create a character with random : Gender, Name, Class, Skill (All the other skills won't be available to use)
  • Leveling
  • Paragon level stats can now be distributed by the player. Each time the player acheive a paragon level he can chose where the stats are going to be attributed
  • Skill slot added at level 60
  • Acheivements
  • New Acheivements for random generated character Normal/Hardcore
  • New Acheivements for Ladder character
  • Battle.net
  • Voice over-ip has been added
  • Trade game have been added
  • Consist in a sand box with the look of the town of tristram with a maximum of 16 players. Skills cannot be used in that type game.
  • BOSS
  • Boss abilities/skills evolves trought the difficulty selection.
  • Boss apperance change trought difficulty selection.
  • Crafting
    Mystic
  • Mystic is an enchantress and a jewelery crafter and acquired new recipe trought leveling and recipe found.
  • Echant your helms with skill based proprieties (Skill proprieties have been removed from RNG for the helm slot)
  • Enchant value is randomly generated and required regeants
  • Craft mighty jewelry from amulet to ring with the helm of gems and other regeants
  • Change to appearance of the gear you are wearing
  • Monster
  • New monster type added : Lesser Evil Seed.
  • Lesser Evil Seed is a mini boss linked to random event, random quest or random dungeon(Think of the seige breaker from the beta scene)
  • Events
  • NPC can now have some random generated quest
  • Added more random events to act 2, 3 and4. Act 1 is pretty polished in that regard
  • Interface
  • Lock gear button have been added in the inventory tab, equiping wrong item or sell the items you equiping
  • (ps this is fake, it is just an interesting way of presenting some change I would gladly appreciate in this game. What would be your patch notes, if you would have to design a game patch for diablo 3 ?)
    Edited by Darshe#1781 on 4/21/2013 8:49 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    04/20/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Darshe
    Lock gear button have been added in the inventory tab, equiping wrong item or sell the items you equiping

all they need to do is : right click + ctrl or Shift = equip

remove right click for equip
    Reply Quote
    Game Mode
    Ladder mode added. The ladder mode consist in a leveling race to Paragon level 100. It reset every 6 months and is available in the Normal and the Hardcore Mode

Awful, awful changes.
    Reply Quote
    this will be deleted soon
    Reply Quote
    Game Mode
    Ladder mode added. The ladder mode consist in a leveling race to Paragon level 100. It reset every 6 months and is available in the Normal and the Hardcore Mode

Awful, awful changes.

A brand new start every 6 month clean all the duped junk, gold seller, and other stuff I dont like .. I don't see how this is an awful change ...
    Reply Quote

Awful, awful changes.

A brand new start every 6 month clean all the duped junk, gold seller, and other stuff I dont like .. I don't see how this is an awful change ...

Then it is no different from D2's !@#$ty ladder system, the game needed it because duping of sojs and high runes were massive, and the game doesn't have a currency.

D3 doesn't need a ladder system, it's the last resort to dump chars into the rubbish bin, one which Blizzard has mentioned they will never repeat.

EDIT: Checked your profile and under 10k elite kills, figures.
    Edited by fathom#6674 on 4/20/2013 9:45 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Then what's your solution to this madness ? Personally I feel like the game need a fresh new start.
    Reply Quote
    04/20/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Darshe
    Personally I feel like the game need a fresh new start.

Nope.
    Reply Quote
    I think this forum is sad .. :(
    Edited by Darshe#1781 on 4/20/2013 7:54 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    it wouldn't be patch 2.0 .. it would be patch 1.1.0 -_-
    Reply Quote
    I think the number of my patch is the least concern .. Its more what's in it ;P
    Edited by Darshe#1781 on 4/21/2013 5:51 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Wait.... why did this post need a table of contents when most of the sections consisted of a paragraph at most? And about the ladders and the resets.....Level to paragon 100 and then come tell us you want to wipe it every 6 months.
    Reply Quote
    No, Just no.
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Rogue
    Sorry wont be playing it if your going to wipe Paragon lvls ,fk that ,after 6 months ,that's like ,a 100 smack's across the face and ,saying that didn't hurt you ....lol .....
    Reply Quote
    12/26/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Iamshinobi
    Sorry wont be playing it if your going to wipe Paragon lvls ,fk that ,after 6 months ,that's like ,a 100 smack's across the face and ,saying that didn't hurt you ....lol .....

why would you necro a 8 month old thread?
    Edited by Glad#1589 on 12/26/2013 5:16 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    12/26/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Glad

why would you necro a 8 month old thread?

Let the dream live. He's a D3 forum-necromancer.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]