Diablo® III

Another...point out weaknesses with my build

A WW barb using frenzy on single monsters.

How does my gear look?

I could use more crit hit chance also.

I can afford a socketed echoing fury without strength with 50% crit damage, but is it worth it? Should I hold out for something better?
Reply Quote
View profile
The flaws are in your build sorta. Like you need Hurricane on WW.
Reply Quote
Frenzy = suck
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 09:20 PMPosted by BeerLeague
Frenzy = suck

frenzy does not suck, really your main attack it dont matter really what you use because honestly if your WW barb and your using a fury regenerating attack your doing it wrong.

but frenzy/vanguard can speed up your runs if done correctly but like I said you should be using those attacks very little on your run.
Reply Quote
also, i would use blood thirst. you have no LS on weapons.
i would drop impunity for OPKS. big dps gain there.

when picking weapons, put it into a dps calculator to ensure you're making a good decision.
Reply Quote
Frenzy is a wasted slot. Could run a no generator build with much more effortlessly.

Sure, frenzy or bash provides more dps when it's up, but OP:KS is always up. That's a no brainer to me.
Reply Quote
Frenzy is a wasted slot. Could run a no generator build with much more effortlessly.

Sure, frenzy or bash provides more dps when it's up, but OP:KS is always up. That's a no brainer to me.

the no fury generator build runs something like rend right? Rend in my opinion does not belong in WW build anywhere. Why? Because you have totally stop moving to use the skill, takes a lot less time to just hit a guy 2 times to gain fury then to cast rend. WW build is based around its speed and thats what people like about it hit a lot of times fast. HoTA is based around getting the big crits and big numbers and that is why most people use Rend in that. IMO at least.
Reply Quote

the no fury generator build runs something like rend right? Rend in my opinion does not belong in WW build anywhere. Why? Because you have totally stop moving to use the skill, takes a lot less time to just hit a guy 2 times to gain fury then to cast rend. WW build is based around its speed and thats what people like about it hit a lot of times fast. HoTA is based around getting the big crits and big numbers and that is why most people use Rend in that. IMO at least.

Sorry bro, I kind of disagree with you. I m new to barb build and I lvl up from P15 to P57 in 5 days! I use my current WW/Rend build to do MP10 creator 2 again and again. Look at the number of elite I have killed; only 3k. Rend will make me kill the scorpions much faster and take me on average 3 min to complete 1 round with 80mil to 100 mil xp earned. I will just WW to the center of the scorpion pack and rend it few times and move on without waiting for them to die. It will be even more effective with a skorn but I dislike the AS.

Hope I m doing it right.
Reply Quote
well if it works that good for you maybe ill give it another try. Tried it before and didnt like it but hey im all for giving stuff another shot.
Reply Quote
Rend or HoTA, whatever floats your boat, but either are better than frenzy. Rend is better for trash mobs and blue packs, Hota is better for goblins and champs. Both work well with WW.
Reply Quote
View profile
Rend n' run, works for both PVP and PVE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]