Diablo® III

Skorn users: Rate the doc above

Count me in, this could be fun and make it more motivating to play as well. Everybody likes a challenge :)

We'd need someone who can actually record gameplay... I can't unfortunately.
Reply Quote
Count me in, this could be fun and make it more motivating to play as well. Everybody likes a challenge :)

We'd need someone who can actually record gameplay... I can't unfortunately.

I'm sure we could find someone who would record the gameplay if this becomes a legitimate Challenge. I guess mojo users just haven't ventured into this thread yet haha :)
Edited by Tocean#1750 on 4/4/2013 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Posting.

Keep in mind my current gear is my alkaizer run gear, so some MF is in place of crit.
Reply Quote
Skorn is really good for wd, as it provides similar mana efficiency to good slow 1h and reduction/mana regen mojo, and doubles the life steal.
To see my wd, you need change profile to eu.
Reply Quote
I have not looked back since I switched to skorn. I am having a hard time finding upgrades but I guess I just need more gold for that. If any fellow WD want to team up add me Foulspawn#1926.

Also if you have gear suggestions I am all ears.
Reply Quote
Sup Team Skorn,

Count me in fellas, been loving the skorn for a while and wouldn't use anything else!
Skorns let me get 4-5m Crits when running with a monk (overawe) and CM (cold blooded?)
Its absolutely a blast.

Lets do some challenges, I feel like we can keep up with most other WD's!!!
Reply Quote
We're a dying breed because the game doesn't really reward our niche all that well these days. 1-H/mojo outfarms us on XP in low MPs (especially with the new ruby), and they get higher raw DPS for the higher MPs. We win on survivability with the extra LL, but that's only meaningful in ubers which very few still bother with. We also do better at item farming VotA on the middle MPs, but nothing worthwhile drops anymore due to gear inflation.

@ Madlibs: In general I like it. I think you'd be happier if you pushed resists on bracers/boots. The former is just crafting spam, where the latter is going to be expensive.
Edited by MartinAlvito#1712 on 4/4/2013 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Martin

Nice doc bro! I wanna push mine over 200k w SoJ as well still have lots of paragon to achieve tho and might have to try inna's w rare bracers if i manage to craft something really dope. I like the survivability of my rare pants tho so pushing over 200k while keeping them would be nice.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind playing with some fellow skorn using WDs. Feel free to add me XanderCrewz#1880.
Reply Quote
skorn rllz
Reply Quote
Nice to see you back around these parts, MartinAlvito. Remember checking your build and reading your input to get me up a few levels. Good to have you around.
Reply Quote
I feel like a peasant looking up at a hall of kings in this thread LOL

Lowest Skorn-user here :)
Reply Quote

hehe - no my gear's crap-Ola bottom of the barrel lol! - but im digging the skorn/bears build, just having a hard time deciding on other skills that will mesh well with bears and with my lousy dps :D
any tips would be greatly appreciated and feel free to add me ! IronChef48 #1729

Have a great weekend all
Reply Quote
been on a skorn for a while, upgraded it thrice from 1.1k to 1.2k to 1.3k and from emerald to ruby ...
Reply Quote

hehe - no my gear's crap-Ola bottom of the barrel lol! - but im digging the skorn/bears build, just having a hard time deciding on other skills that will mesh well with bears and with my lousy dps :D
any tips would be greatly appreciated and feel free to add me ! IronChef48 #1729

Have a great weekend all

Why are you using Vision Quest passive without any of the skills that activate it? Change Bats to Spiders with Mana rune if you're going to use Vision Quest.
Reply Quote
<3 skorn
Reply Quote

Have a great weekend all

Here's a tip - read what Vision Quest does... ;)
Reply Quote
some nice builds^

im usually using a socket CritDmg black weapon with 3% LifeSteal and Snake Mojo.

but leaning towards skorn now. the life steal is just so good.

im new to WD.

playstyle is usually:

approach mob:
Widow Makers Spiders
Locust Swarm
Bears + Acid Rain

something not quite right tho :/
Reply Quote
I had run down a calculation at rawr's and it is supposedly higher dps slightly with emeralds also... but thinking back what are the cons and pros here?

emerald = higher CD, higher dmg range, higher irregularity in dmg out put, higher reflected dmg.

ruby = lower CD, lower dmg range, less reflected dmg = better survival and more consistency

I chose ruby and am not going back
Reply Quote
some nice builds^

im usually using a socket CritDmg black weapon with 3% LifeSteal and Snake Mojo.

but leaning towards skorn now. the life steal is just so good.

im new to WD.

playstyle is usually:

approach mob:
Widow Makers Spiders
Locust Swarm
Bears + Acid Rain

something not quite right tho :/

Change Locust rune to Devouring. Will cure what ails.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]