Diablo® III

WD's, Nice Pox and Lacuni for sale

http://i.imgur.com/ScFGG91.jpg

750m for both

or

600m BIN for pox and 300m BIN for lacuni.

Add me if interested or need a link in game.
Edited by Saythe#1826 on 4/5/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Saythe, I might be interested in your pox. I need to see dps increase in game. but isn't the pox you are selling better than what you are wearing? just wondering...
Reply Quote
It's not, the one I'm wearing is slightly better, has a hidden avg dmg mod on it. It's actually 63 avg dmg on my ring, vs 60 on that one.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/05/2013 07:07 AMPosted by Saythe
It's not, the one I'm wearing is slightly better, has a hidden avg dmg mod on it. It's actually 63 avg dmg on my ring, vs 60 on that one.

huh?
Reply Quote
Some average damage rings have a hidden modifier that doesn't show on the item This was addressed by Blizzard a while ago, saying that they would eventually fix it. Basically, it only shows 1 average damage mod, but the item actually rolled two, so it has 63 total average damage on my ring.

Check out http://www.d3rawr.com/d

Profile Import Saythe#1826, and you will also get a message about it. DiabloProgress does not calculate it correctly if you care about that... but d3rawr does.
Reply Quote
View profile
thats very interesting. So the real question is how do we find these rings lol...
Reply Quote
When you search by average dmg, you'll notice you can find zuni rings above 60, typically when they are, they'll have the hidden modifier.
Reply Quote
View profile
thanks for the info Saythe.
Reply Quote
No problem!
Reply Quote
These are still available. Prices lowered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]