Diablo® III

Random Lockups During Play

OS X 10.8.3
2.93 GHZ Intel Core I7
8 GB 1333 MHZ DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB

Randomly while playing the game with totally freeze, although I can still move my cursor. However, I cannot get out of fullscreen mode to force quit so I have to do a hard restart.

This never happened before but is seemingly getting more consistent over the last 4 times I have played.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Could you give us your system information and the contents of the D3Debug.txt found in your Diablo III folder?

Obtaining and Posting System Information

1) Click on the Apple Menu while holding down the Option key and select System Profiler (10.6.8) / System Information (10.7 and later).

2) Copy the information from the following sections and paste them into your post. Please copy in the following order: Hardware Overview, Graphics, and Software. Do not include any serial numbers, hardware UUIDs, or account/login names or information in your post.

When pasting the contents of the D3Debug.txt file, please put it within the Code tags. It'll be [Code] D3Debug.txt Content [/Code]

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I would also try running a repair on the game to see if it helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]