Diablo® III

Demon Hunter eDPS (effective DPS) Issue

it is impossible for a dh to dish out massive dps after so many massive nerf , maybe blizz will look into this soon .
Reply Quote
For what its worth, many of us have rolled other classes besides the DH.

We choose the DH class as our main because we like the style of gameplay.

All we are asking for is to be competitive with other classes with regards to farming.

There is a large gap in our effectiveness versus other classes, .

We aren't asking to be the #1 OP class... we just want to close that gap a little bit.
Reply Quote
DH need buffs, ppl started to change to Monk incredibly fast ><
Reply Quote
so you want every class (reguarding the subtle playstyle differences/advantages/disadvantages) to have identical elite kill times?? why have classes at all then? why not open up all skills/runes/passives to all players and merely have classes for aestheic value?

some classes will feel OP/FOTM throughout a games lifespan. get used to it.
Reply Quote
I'm sure in your mind, given the strength of your main class, and the strength of your secondary class that you feel justified in your opinion.

From my perspective, that seems a bit biased, but I respect your opinion.
Reply Quote
crying for class balance in a strictly pve non competitive hack and slash arpg. I have heard it all. what crybabies. play a barb and quit tunneling DH

I guess YOUR post here technoviking about passive spirit regen:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6352435643#1

Isn't crying about pve non competitive hack and slash is it?
crybaby

Here are some quotes from this hypocrites post:
"MOST from giving us PASSIVE SPIRIT REGEN! (or significantly buffing spirit generators)"
"passives/skills by DEFAULT lol"
"spirit regen is sacrificing TOO much and isn't viable. "

wow what a previous post lurker you are lol. quit trying so hard. those are actual warranted suggestions reguarding broken monk passives and pisspoor resource system. I actually offer suggestions/implementations when critiquing mechanics. I don't base a classes' usefulness/efficiency at other classes' elite killtimes. Why don't you broaden your horizons and play other classes if you are so angry over elites taking 11 seconds longer to kill???

Blizz won't homogenize classes into simply nuke speeds of champ packs--that would mitigate the game's replayability. They want certain classes to stand out in certain ways. adapt or die
Edited by Technoviking#1999 on 4/8/2013 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so you want every class (reguarding the subtle playstyle differences/advantages/disadvantages) to have identical elite kill times?? why have classes at all then? why not open up all skills/runes/passives to all players and merely have classes for aestheic value?

Give me areason why we shouldn't have similar kill times? Barbs and Monks and Wizards have similar kill times, does that make them not diverse or does it make impossible to differentiate the classes. Your argument is weak, very weak. And if Blizzard didn't think class balance was important/necessary Monks would not have got any buffs to spirit spenders in the last path.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Technoviking
Blizz won't homogenize classes into simply nuke speeds of champ packs

They've done that already, see: Monks then Barbs and I don't see it as homogenizing.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 09:50 AMPosted by BurningJC007
Give me areason why we shouldn't have similar kill times? Barbs and Monks and Wizards have similar kill times, does that make them not diverse or does it make impossible to differentiate the classes. Your argument is weak, very weak. And if Blizzard didn't think class balance was important/necessary Monks would not have got any buffs to spirit spenders in the last path.

there are other class subtleties to consider. DH has similar killtimes except for high end mp10 play imo. DH are arguably the 2nd fastest paragon levelers. DH have amazing aoe clearing skills and good group buffs. What are you basing your argument on? solely mp10 elite kill speeds? not every class should have the exact kill speeds. IF some classes kill say 15 seconds faster, then sobeit! roll one of every class and experience them all. whats so hard here?
Edited by Technoviking#1999 on 4/8/2013 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It can be summed up liked this, when joing a group for group play, how many people on this forum would prefer

1. A DH on their team over a Barbarian?
2. A DH on their team over a Wizard?
3. A DH on their team over a Monk?

I'd imagine that WD's would also get a nod over us.

Our skills were nerfed several times over, early on in this game, well before MP, Paragon, and buffs to other classes.

We are now the last kids picked on the team, the leftovers, the forgotten.

Sure, we could play our alts... but that's a rather sad, crappy answer, and certainly one that shouldn't be recommended by someone playing an exceptionally strong class. By taking that position, you are essentially saying "My class is strong, your's is weak, now !@#$ and play a different class".

:o/
Reply Quote
buffs are always welcome.

btw, if MONK is better than DH. which class is the worst? or what is the rank of classes?
Barb > Monk > Wiz > DH > WD ??
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Technoviking

there are other class subtleties to consider. DH has similar killtimes except for high end mp10 play imo. DH are arguably the 2nd fastest paragon levelers. DH have amazing aoe clearing skills and good group buffs. What are you basing your argument on? solely mp10 elite kill speeds? not every class should have the exact kill speeds. IF some classes kill say 15 seconds faster, then sobeit! roll one of every class and experience them all. whats so hard here?

this kid technoviking still doesn't realize that the monk in the video had 50k less dps than the DH ROFL.
Reply Quote
It can be summed up liked this, when joing a group for group play, how many people on this forum would prefer

1. A DH on their team over a Barbarian?
2. A DH on their team over a Wizard?
3. A DH on their team over a Monk?

I'd imagine that WD's would also get a nod over us.

Our skills were nerfed several times over, early on in this game, well before MP, Paragon, and buffs to other classes.

We are now the last kids picked on the team, the leftovers, the forgotten.

Sure, we could play our alts... but that's a rather sad, crappy answer, and certainly one that shouldn't be recommended by someone playing an exceptionally strong class. By taking that position, you are essentially saying "My class is strong, your's is weak, now !@#$ and play a different class".

:o/

what are you talking about? I been playing my DH lately. I play more than ONE class. I have a well rounded point of view in reguards to this issue. you just rendered your point moot.

Have you ever seen a geared CM wiz/overawe, EP monk/bola,trap DH group play? the synergy is insane. everything is splashsploded! I'll take a skilled/geared DH anyday when aoe splash farming. sure barbs have better ST dps, but in this scenario DH>barb.
Reply Quote
Please find hereunder the proof of balancing problem

DH & Monk same gear different weapons (best weapons on DH BTW)

DH: -DPS: 313K -Effective Hit points: 263K

Monk: -DPS: 172K -Effective Hit points: 403K

End of story^^ Still love my DH anyway but my monk rocks a way more

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/467404DHVSMonk.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]