Diablo® III

even short runs...

Honesty, even short runs are hard to do now, sadly. I'm always looking at D3's homepage for game update but still nothing.

Don't know if it's just me... just sharing.
Edited by rOnn#6164 on 4/8/2013 2:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
268406 damage and only 16k elite kills?

I don't even..........................
Reply Quote

DAT RMAH.
Reply Quote

Hmm... would you like to see all of my softcore chars are level 60? I even got my HC dead at level 59.

DAT RMAH.

Well, easily judged here this what makes forums full of trolls. Do I need to clear it out to you that I found a jackpot item that sold it for billions, thus for my upgrades?

I don't buy in RMAH, but GAH yes.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Sol
They just mad.

Yup thought so. :)
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 02:47 AMPosted by DOWNFALL
Well, easily judged here this what makes forums full of trolls. Do I need to clear it out to you that I found a jackpot item that sold it for billions, thus for my upgrades?I don't buy in RMAH, but GAH yes.

makes sense to me. I mean you have 24K elite kills, 16 on one character. which is almost as much as my wizard. and your gear is somewhat around the same level as mine. and I never used the rmah for purchases just making money. idk whats up the other guy's !@#

when I see someone with under 5K elite kills decked out in endgame gear thats when i start to assume they're dual weilding the credit cards.

like that one kid with the 300K dps barb and 2K elite kills that complained the game was too easy and too short LOL. idk if you ever saw the thread but it was a riot. spent 10 pages denying using the rmah, then someone posted a quote and a link to another thread in which he said he had bought 10 billion gold. then he immediatly posted another thread with "tips on how to gain wealth in diablo 3"

among those tips was mad stacking goldfind LOL

hahahaha yeah he was a fail. i rofl
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 02:32 AMPosted by rOnn
I found a jackpot item that sold it for billions

There's your explanation why you're bored of the game. Once you can afford the best items in the game there's no incentive to play anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
At 16k kills I had under 100k damage buffed. But diablo 3 was allot newer when I had 16k kills.

Me now:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Banksownus-1123/hero/70245
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 02:47 AMPosted by DOWNFALL
Well, easily judged here this what makes forums full of trolls. Do I need to clear it out to you that I found a jackpot item that sold it for billions, thus for my upgrades?I don't buy in RMAH, but GAH yes.

makes sense to me. I mean you have 24K elite kills, 16 on one character. which is almost as much as my wizard. and your gear is somewhat around the same level as mine. and I never used the rmah for purchases just making money. idk whats up the other guy's !@#

when I see someone with under 5K elite kills decked out in endgame gear thats when i start to assume they're dual weilding the credit cards.

like that one kid with the 300K dps barb and 2K elite kills that complained the game was too easy and too short LOL. idk if you ever saw the thread but it was a riot. spent 10 pages denying using the rmah, then someone posted a quote and a link to another thread in which he said he had bought 10 billion gold. then he immediatly posted another thread with "tips on how to gain wealth in diablo 3"

among those tips was mad stacking goldfind LOL

Haha, yep I believe I've seen that. LOL @GF tip. XD
Reply Quote
@Woah,

Well, my items are not that great, imo... I mean look at my Mempo lol, other parts are good but not great.

@Herppderpp,

Yep, like I said I got other chars that I played to level 60's and I found that 1 good item thus got my main improved.

Nice ammy you got there bud, still crafting for mine and it always suck. Got lucky with should btw, if you call that lucky.

@Meltdown,

Yeah, that's true... and i'm kinda waiting for the patch 1.08, so I can run other acts other than A3 for a change. :)
Reply Quote
go complete all the achievements.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Meltdown
@rOnn - I've been trying to knock some achievements out. My Thorough Investigation is still bugged, since day 1. That's going to be really annoying when the rest are done, but it's kept me amused for the last 4 days. Other than that, I'm trying my hand at HC.

hmmm, no that you've mentioned it... I should try this as well, just to keep me occupied. Yep, I did also played my HC a little but this time I'll be more careful with that fallen maniacs at the keeps. And be more defensive until I hit level 60.

04/08/2013 08:36 PMPosted by DOWNFALL
still crafting for mine and it always suck. Got lucky with should btw, if you call that lucky.

I know you were aiming this comment at the other guy but luck is a double edged brutal sword that makes me angry as hell.

when I heard about the crafting system I said well thats dumb and said I wouldn't put much into it.
while saving up for some trifecta gloves for my wiz (he had some decent dual crits) because I really wanted some ias for my cm gearswap (I swap my cc mempo for a stormcrow, my pants for some AR armor blackthornes, and my weapon/source for a chantodo's set and I can do cm) so I could hit the next breakpoint.

but I had collected a good amount of demonic esssences so I was all why not, first try I crafted my current gloves, 20K dps up[grade, I was stoked at first, but I still need the ias for the breakpoint. and the kind of gloves that would actually upgrade my dps and add ias are waaaay out of my price range and now are only availible in the rmah

I've burnt through probably 100 million trying to replace the gloves i made my very first craft. and so far the best pair I've crafted since then are the ones on my wd. being lucky freakin sucks because now its damn near impossible to upgrade.

at least with my other gear I can save up for a little while and upgrade it (I'm actually looking into buying some better lacunis. I could get some 5.5 70+ int ones easily, but I'd rather save a little longer and add some vit :D)

I hear ya man, I've burnt out 100M more or less too just from crafting ammy's and shoulders...I got lucky on my 4th try on ammy's [that item now in my DH], but it's not for my main... i'm also looking for ways to add that 1 ias just to hit to the breakpoint, looking at my belt and pants, and checking that prices in GAH makes me SIGH. I still have way more to upgrade on my gear, my mempo, especially my weapons.

04/08/2013 08:52 PMPosted by chrisloup

Yup, will try this probably later tonight.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 08:52 PMPosted by chrisloup

did they finally make them all possible? after 8 months -_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]