Diablo® III

Kicked from brawling party

So I tried getting some action on the PTR server. I only tried brawling because it can now be accessed easier and surprisingly, it's quite fun! I felt that the WD is OP. The hex is all kind of annoying. I think it is the best crowd control skill out there. So there I was, I felt unstoppable in the game I was in, then suddenly, I saw a count down saying "get to safety." I realized I was kicked from the party. So basically, what will happen is. when people feel that a player is way too strong, or their class has a clear advantage over them, they can have a choice to kick that player from the game. I'm surprised with this mechanic. Isn't this wrong? Isn't it unjust to kick a player from a brawling party just because they're OP?
Reply Quote
I've soloed this game the whole time, then I tried interacting with other players, then this is what I get.
Reply Quote
I'm not judging here, but surely you've had past experiences with other human beings?
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 06:03 AMPosted by Tilen
I'm not judging here, but surely you've had past experiences with other human beings?

hahaha.. this made me laugh.. yes, I still interact with human beings. I get lonely sometimes. I'm an introvert by the way
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]