Diablo® III

anyone having trouble logining in?

battle net not available?
Reply Quote
Yes I have the same problem for a few hours now, cant get on
Reply Quote
Had a 3007 trouble yesterday night and could not connect to BNet. Just cycle powered my router and it was fine.
Reply Quote
hmmm atm i cant get into the game. 3006 and 3007. multiple tries, and stuck on different stages........ is the maintenance on? is it just me?

Even forum is not loading proper speed........ Maybe is just perth, maybe is just iinet in striling.......
Reply Quote
add: speed test looks alright locally, 11 ms.........

Funny thing is my desktop takes ~30 seconds to open a forum page, and my mobile is instant.........

help ?

or am i IP blocked for voicing too much discontent about or connection problems?
Edited by seansky#1859 on 4/16/2013 3:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
update: i got in........ but cant create game...... it just keeps loading....... And then i got in after 20 seconds........ and cant perform anything...... and latency says 0 second...........

Maybe is one of those routing thingy you guys been talking about? every other site works fine for me, even D3 home page where they put the PTR patch note, but D3 forum and D3 itself is no go.........
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]