Diablo® III

Getting a little bored. Switch to DW?

Ok so i'm starting to get a little bored with the slow attack speed playsytle of skorn, i've been using a Skorn since 1.0.4 and maybe 400+ hours now, i think it's time I changed.

So with that said - I'm putting my skorn up for sale. I picked up a 1 hander (conquest grinder) and am looking for something to pair it with.

If you are interested in either buying or trading a 1her for my skorn - let me know :).

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/22858759

1411dps
1169-1655
+272min +323 max
50% damage
295 dex
192 CHD
5.2% LS.
Reply Quote
Eviscerators Clash
1.30 APS
1027.3 dps
548-1033 dam
39% dam
121 dex
49%cd
2.7 life steal
OS
all black dam

I have this if you want to trade...

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=all&item_name=eviscerator%27s+clash&stat1=dex&val1=&stat2=&val2=&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score
Edited by jynxedmonkey#1191 on 4/2/2013 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Eviscerators Clash
1.30 APS
1027.3 dps
548-1033 dam
39% dam
121 dex
49%cd
2.7 life steal
OS
all black dam

I have this if you want to trade...

Dps and cd is too low.
Reply Quote
Hell yeah dude, do it up. I love switching builds.

Like I said plenty of times. I love knowing I'm able to TR where ever I want with different builds. Go into Public games with awesome Spirit Spender builds.

Than I love knowing I can switch it up to DW and own it up with Blazing Fists and Thunder Clap and spawn 100 billion Tornado's.
Reply Quote

Dps and cd is too low.

kk.... just thought I would toss it out there, no disrespect
Reply Quote
None taken - thanks for taking the time :).
Reply Quote
@Cayzer,

I'm impressed, 400 hours with a Skorn. I get bored 10 minutes into using mine, unless I am TR'ing. Which brings me to my point ... Don't sell that thing, you will need it to grind XP or Demonic Essence. Don't Neglect the Rush man, not the rush.

-Dailach
Reply Quote
@Cayzer,

I'm impressed, 400 hours with a Skorn. I get bored 10 minutes into using mine, unless I am TR'ing. Which brings me to my point ... Don't sell that thing, you will need it to grind XP or Demonic Essence. Don't Neglect the Rush man, not the rush.

-Dailach

I never TR anyway.

I play EP + CS for fast mp10 farming. I can land more EP hits DWing. Plus It gives me more flexibility in passive choices. I.E can drop some spirit regen.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 4/2/2013 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Apparently no one is interested in dex skorns?

I posted this on d2jsp and got 6 views lol.

♀☺☻♠♂
Reply Quote
Give you a dollar?

I would have considered, but I've pretty much stopped upgrading my monk now (for dual purposes). Onto the WD instead!
Reply Quote
@Cayzer,

-Dailach

+1 here; I ran two P levels of TR yesterday and it gets old really fast (not as fast as SNS :P
Budget??
Reply Quote
I wanna buy it cos has nice stats...but I have no use for it :(

glws bro
Reply Quote
Unfortuneatly the dupe is slightly better than this one, which really hurts you. There are at least 6 of us using this one, all bought within the last ~6 weeks or so. Really suppressed the higher end LS skorn market.
Reply Quote
I run a monk and a DH toon. I find that the DH gives me a refreshing take on battle mobility, and durability. I built the monk for durability and have tried to use some of the same lessons carried over. So far it seems to have worked. (stacking physical resistance as a secondary to all resistance has served me well)

I used to gear swap between the two, and that worked well until it got to be a hassle. By then I'd learned enough between the two classes, that I knew I had to do separate build, and did so fairly well.

The DH is 20p levels lower than the monk, but has more DPS, nevertheless it still can't keep up in MP level or farming speed that the Monk can attain. The similarity is found in that I've managed to build both durable, but both need to me mobile in order to survive. The lessons learned trough watching those around me and the guidance of a certain few, has enabled me to build a WAY better DH than I built for my first toon when I bought the game.

I could moan about the "poor DH" like many others, but I can't be bothered, I suspect this is really about play style, build balance, and allowing the toon to mature over p levels, than anything. When this DH hits 60+ p levels it is going to rock the block (IMHO).

I find it hilarious when after playing one or the other toon I spend 5 to 10 minuted trying to either Vault my monk, or spin up cyclone on the DH. My friends often wonder if I've taken leave of my senses.

Good times. Enjoy your DH build.
Reply Quote
Good luck with sale but i still think you should keep it.

But it's nice to see you come over to DW.
Reply Quote
kinda bored of my skorn too... but when I switch to dw, I get raped (MP10 cota)
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Cayzer
maybe 400+ hours now

heheh your skorn time is the same as all my char's time combine

nice skorn btw = )
glws
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Tried duel-wield for at least an hour last night and wanted to die.

This game just doesn't feel right to me without my Skorn anymore! :D

I am honestly not sure how long I have been using it ... but I can't imagine not doing so.

If you don't sell it any time soon, I would love to have it linked to me in game so I could check your Skorn's DPS against mine.

Same with you and the duped one Shandlar! <3

GLWS!

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
Tried duel-wield for at least an hour last night and wanted to die.

This game just doesn't feel right to me without my Skorn anymore! :D

-Druin, the happy monk

I used my Skorn for TR, 350 hours at least. I always hated the slow attack speed/animations, why do you love it so much?
Reply Quote
It's a nice skorn and I would just keep it in my stash for a week or two while you're playing with DW. Never know if you may want to switch back
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]