Diablo® III

Any ETA on the AH.

AH has been down way too long
Reply Quote
Hey be nice. They have only had 6 years to get a working auction house. They just need a little more time.
Reply Quote
Hey, at least the game runs. Better than SimCity.
Reply Quote
ETA's are ONLY given when the site or AH is down for maintenance. When either is down due to technical issues, it will be up when it gets fixed. Be patient!
Reply Quote
Its up
Reply Quote
no its not..
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 06:39 AMPosted by NoobAttack
AH has been down way too long

Hey, get used to it! With all the cheating and duping due to overall greed that is going on, I can see it closing for good one day and then there will be just online trading. The duping is just making me sick. Going to the AH and seeing the same item listed multiple times for 1B+ just causes major frustration. Why Bliz just does not delete these duped items from the game is beyond me. I will never bid on an item that is duped, as the future for these items is dim and I will not support these cheaters. If the AH was to permanently close, it would not bother me as it will limit the greed and cheating.
Reply Quote
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the king's horses and all the King's men,

Could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

(any reference to a real life person,object,or computer game is purely coincidental.)
Reply Quote
hope they had ppl working the 3rd shift on this BS.
hope its up sometime today soon
Edited by Doomhowser#1533 on 4/10/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
CC
04/10/2013 06:15 AMPosted by Nicfit
Yeah, can't buy dyes or do much of anything else while not grinding without the ah. Just goes to show you how dependant we all are on the ah.

Dependant? maybe... but its all due to very fknin poor layout of the game.

We...
>cant make trade games
>cant title your game with what you're hoping to accomplish
>cant customize anything
>cant travel between acts (back), thus cant port to wps you want to farm.

There are so many CANTs and not enough CANs!

Lets just say, without the AH, this game would..... not be.

Blizzard needs to realize this and fix it!

or just bring back up the AH .............

#crutch
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Sÿlak
Are they really too busy to put up a post or maybe an ETA too?

I know its hard to believe, but because hardware, software, and networks are complex, it sometimes can take a long time to figure out what the hell the problem is. There is no way to give an ETA unless you know exactly what the problem is and you know exactly how to fix it. :)

I would agree with you to a certain extent but why cannot they just roll back to what they had prior to the build yesterday? I mean, they should have all this stuff versioned. Every website I've ever worked on has branches that they could reinstate if a build went wrong. I just don't get how blizzard keeps running into issues after builds and never seems to just reinstate previous version. Unless they physically changed their servers or updated the server software itself (which is a possibility).
Reply Quote
Im surprised this is still an issue

figured someone would pull OT to get the AH running again

Because neither one of us work for the IT department or for the software engineering dept. at blizz, we don't actually know if they haven't been up all night troubleshooting the issue. Maybe they have. :)

lol no it's blizzard they probably went home last night at 5pm
Reply Quote
You didn't hear that they are getting rid of it for good? RMAH, I believe
Reply Quote
if they get rid of it I will leave d3 for good
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]