help to up 600k dps buffed

I don't know how to up 600k dps buffed with 500m
If I use non LS weapon, i can up 600k ( use blood magic) but i don't like this
So i need for advice..Tks
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 4/10/2013 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
cc on ring, 6 cc mempo. @ your stage, you have to squeeze it bit by bit
Reply Quote
looks like you can upgrade few pieces but would cost a bit, void's suggestion should give you about 30k boost but probably outside of 500m range. you can look into upgrading your gems to Marquise which is under 500m.
Reply Quote
yes,i think i need about 2b for upgrade
Reply Quote
Wow. Awesome archon.

I'd have to agree with the others. Find yourself a tri Pox and that'll bump you up nicely, but certainly outside the 500m range. You're getting to the point where min/maxing is going to be expensive with each step.

Great job and keep it up!
Reply Quote
really need a 6/6/6 tri and 6 crit zun ring
Reply Quote
You'll need gold for a new Mempo, a trifecta Pox, and trifecta other ring. :-P 500 mill not enough. :-(
Reply Quote
wow,need a ton of gold for 20k dps ~ 3.5% total dps,,, i have a ideal...Buy a EF CD + sok..problems solved...when play i use LS weapon...when rest i use EF
how about that?
Reply Quote
What's the point in that? Only buy items which you will use.
Reply Quote
wow,need a ton of gold for 20k dps ~ 3.5% total dps,,, i have a ideal...Buy a EF CD + sok..problems solved...when play i use LS weapon...when rest i use EF
how about that?

Since your MH is already pretty good, affordable EF will only put you at even or marginally higher if you run it with magicblood. I recommend not wasting gold on EF.
Reply Quote
nice dps with ls weapon man!
upgrade each of ur items need alot gold lol. Ur hp is hight so change ur chest armor maybe ( find 19x intel +resit +armor +6x vit...) Or craft barcer with hope 3xx intel 6cc vit resit :)
Reply Quote
Devilhunter: IMHO, you should be looking at your ehp or to be more detailed.. improve on your AR instead of chasing after the dps dragon. High dps will get you no where if you can't survive tough affix elites (unless you are farming lower mps).

If you insist of crossing the 600k mark, i would suggest you working on cc zuni pox or 6cc mempo. The extra cc will speed up the cool down rate and get you back into the much needed archon form for ehp boost.

Saying so, what happen to your boots?! I know we archon are used to floating around but hell yeah we do need boots to prevent ourselves from getting cold feet. Get them back on your profile mate!
Reply Quote
Devilhunter: IMHO, you should be looking at your ehp or to be more detailed.. improve on your AR instead of chasing after the dps dragon. High dps will get you no where if you can't survive tough affix elites (unless you are farming lower mps).If you insist of crossing the 600k mark, i would suggest you working on cc zuni pox or 6cc mempo. The extra cc will speed up the cool down rate and get you back into the much needed archon form for ehp boost.Saying so, what happen to your boots?! I know we archon are used to floating around but hell yeah we do need boots to prevent ourselves from getting cold feet. Get them back on your profile mate!

wow,if i use maquise gem (4x7=28 int=4k9) and have your mempo 2% cc = 15k2,i can up 600k,LOL,It is my dream now
but i know what i will do-->Mempo 6% first
My EHP ~470k,i can do mp10 no problems
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 4/11/2013 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 03:04 AMPosted by DevilHunter
My EHP ~470k,i can do mp10 no problems

If you can, good for you. However, your EHP is made up largely due to Vit rather than mitigation. XFactor is suggesting that you build up on your resists.
Reply Quote
no reason for resists this large into the game if anything keep a zuni chest handy to swap to for the 3 piece for difficult elite packs

what i do ^_^
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 04:01 AMPosted by Un1ver5e
If you can, good for you. However, your EHP is made up largely due to Vit rather than mitigation. XFactor is suggesting that you build up on your resists.

yes,i knew,so i use BLUR and try to reset archon ASAP.Anyway tks for your adivce
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 4/11/2013 4:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Devilhunter: IMHO, you should be looking at your ehp or to be more detailed.. improve on your AR instead of chasing after the dps dragon. High dps will get you no where if you can't survive tough affix elites (unless you are farming lower mps).

If you insist of crossing the 600k mark, i would suggest you working on cc zuni pox or 6cc mempo. The extra cc will speed up the cool down rate and get you back into the much needed archon form for ehp boost.

Saying so, what happen to your boots?! I know we archon are used to floating around but hell yeah we do need boots to prevent ourselves from getting cold feet. Get them back on your profile mate!
\
can u give me an advice what i should upgrade now? Ls i got 1 in my inventory , ..i need more armor or resit? Really confusion cos very very expensive to find 1 :(
Reply Quote
[/quote]can u give me an advice what i should upgrade now? Ls i got 1 in my inventory , ..i need more armor or resit? Really confusion cos very very expensive to find 1 :([/quote]

Hey pal! You have a very good set there! You will do just fine by swapping amethyst into the mempo (You're just 2 p level away). Not sure whats your main ring for that SOJ slot though. A minimum of 5cc ring will bring you up to the safe cc zone.

There're 2 options imho again:

1) If you're going to stay on non ls weapon, drop the high average dmg tal and get one with >9cc, 280int, >150 vit version. You need the extra vit to increase your survivor rate.

2) Get a ls sword/wand with 1.1k dps, >120int, >50 cd, OS, >2.5ls. A dagger with lower intel will do fine too but those are pretty rare. Dps might break even or drop but i'm pretty convince you will be able to face tank most affix on mp10 with this setup.

That being said, I'm sure you can survive well on high MPs with decent kiting skills. These options are not major tweak to what you have now so, go give it a thought if it's worth spending millions or even billion for these items. On a side note, have you tried temp flux? It gives you double the attack time when you're in Archon form :)

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
Run Cold Blooded with Buriza Scoundrel. Also use a 6%/anything/30%/anything SoJ vs elites. Nothing in the game beats it in that slot for Archons. Nothing.

I can't even hit 500K buffed. That'll require 8B gold to upgrade weapon, get tripox, get GG trifecta gloves, GG Mempo, and trifecta tal's ammy and im not gonna spend money on rented pixels to do it.
Can't imagine what it'd cost to get you to 600K.

Nice job!
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 4/11/2013 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
can u give me an advice what i should upgrade now? Ls i got 1 in my inventory , ..i need more armor or resit? Really confusion cos very very expensive to find 1 :([/quote]

Hey pal! You have a very good set there! You will do just fine by swapping amethyst into the mempo (You're just 2 p level away). Not sure whats your main ring for that SOJ slot though. A minimum of 5cc ring will bring you up to the safe cc zone.

There're 2 options imho again:

1) If you're going to stay on non ls weapon, drop the high average dmg tal and get one with >9cc, 280int, >150 vit version. You need the extra vit to increase your survivor rate.

2) Get a ls sword/wand with 1.1k dps, >120int, >50 cd, OS, >2.5ls. A dagger with lower intel will do fine too but those are pretty rare. Dps might break even or drop but i'm pretty convince you will be able to face tank most affix on mp10 with this setup.

That being said, I'm sure you can survive well on high MPs with decent kiting skills. These options are not major tweak to what you have now so, go give it a thought if it's worth spending millions or even billion for these items. On a side note, have you tried temp flux? It gives you double the attack time when you're in Archon form :)

Hope this helps.[/quote]
thx bro, now i ll collect de to craft amy :D
u maybe not believe but im always run in mp10 easy, ref i change tal amor 2 zuni and switch weapon lol, shield or extra heath i use soj, its ok. tempflux yeah its good but i love my passive , unstable anomaly very ver helpful with low ehp like me lol . I want up my armor cos i want use ice armor rune ice ref and cold blood passive , nova of ice armor work good . With this skill we can nova even in archon , its really cool right? ^^ Problem is my armor without energy buff is #!@#$ ^^ and rank mob or rank elite is our 9mare :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]