Diablo® III

help to up 600k dps buffed

The best Ice Armor runes for Archon are Chilling Aura and Crystallize. Those 2 will always do something for you. Ice Reflect is too random and Jagged Ice only triggers on melee.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 4/11/2013 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Now 586k dps, lost 800m for 6k dps,LOL
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 4/12/2013 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bumm...590k dps
Reply Quote
What up Devil... I became obsessed to believe me and I finally hit my 600k mark.. Actually at 608k I believe. Once you pay out the A$% for that 6 cc 9ias mempo you will shoot past 600k no problem..

I am trying to get to 700k DPS now but its becoming very very difficult. I've matched gear spec for spec with some of the top dogs on diablo progress but for whatever reason... a few of them STILL have 200k DPS more than i do... Hell i saw one guy with 900k buffed DPS... Not sure how its possible but whatever..

Best of luck to u!!
Reply Quote
What up Devil... I became obsessed to believe me and I finally hit my 600k mark.. Actually at 608k I believe. Once you pay out the A$% for that 6 cc 9ias mempo you will shoot past 600k no problem..I am trying to get to 700k DPS now but its becoming very very difficult. I've matched gear spec for spec with some of the top dogs on diablo progress but for whatever reason... a few of them STILL have 200k DPS more than i do... Hell i saw one guy with 900k buffed DPS... Not sure how its possible but whatever..Best of luck to u!!

i have no gold ....That is problem...
Reply Quote
Also... Take a look at my Pox.... if you can find one exactly like it.... it boosted my DPS over 40k!!!!! That was up from 540k too!
Reply Quote
Say no to dupes!
Reply Quote
THAT RING 250$,I HAVE NO GOLD...I JUST PLAY FOR RELAX,I DON'T USE $...
Reply Quote
you're almost there bro :D
Reply Quote
finish...600k dps,Tks all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]