Diablo® III

Find a toon with similar name. Search begin!

I came across a guy named "yodagreat". Can't say he copied me because he certainly played a lot more than I have. But doesn't mean I copied his name either.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/yodagreat-1578/

Can you also find someone with similar name as yours?
Reply Quote
Mine is way too easy that I do not even need to bother searching. I know hardcore something exists lol
Reply Quote
I have not found another paranoid individual such as myself. I can however find an abundance of tin foil hat threads that make the OP and subsequent posters sound paranoid... does that count?
Reply Quote
I am a unique snowflake.
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 06:14 AMPosted by Junger
I am a unique snowflake.

There's a "Gunger" and a couple of "Hunger"s if they count :P

Can't find any similar to mine besides "Jae" and one of them is an alt account I own when I was experimenting with multiboxing.
Reply Quote
I hope I'm the only JellzRoc
Reply Quote
My buddy is Odyoda, probably had that name for last 20 years..
Reply Quote
We're all unique except for yoda...
Reply Quote
^ Agreed :)
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Pretty sure this means Piehole in Korean: 할부사랑

Or Chinese.

Heck, I have no idea what it means. Or where its from.

Just wanted to see if character's like that would cut and paste from the diablo progress leaderboard.

No other "Piehole"'s....but there are 5 other "Pie"'s.
Reply Quote
Hundreds of Niko's..
My mom told me I was special, apparently I'm just another one amongst many..
/wrists
Reply Quote
There is a "Harrower" that lurks on the wizard forums. HIs join date is later than mine, but my alias is rather unique.
Reply Quote
well then... kinda defeats the point of my name...

(as I mimic all the most popular builds and look like 95% of the SNS wizzies out there)
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 11:33 AMPosted by PieHole
Pretty sure this means Piehole in Korean: 할부사랑

uh...no...

just browsed the forum. how about malakai and bankai and malaska?
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 4/12/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Apparently, I'm the only Booby. I would have thought at least a couple 12 year old kids would have something similar.

And my toon Titysprinkls is certainly on an island by herself. She's a fan of Morgan Freeman ;)
Reply Quote
^ 12-year-olds aren't allowed to play because this game is rated M.

Also, booby refers to seabirds of the Sula genus and Sulidae family. You probably mean boobie.
Reply Quote
Nope. I mean Booby. Because when your boss sends an email out to the entire company congratulating Bobby (me) on a job well done, but misspells "Bobby," you never get to live it down.

Also, rated M games never kept the dumbass 12 years olds out of Call of Duty, so why would it be any different here? ;)
Reply Quote
Just bringing it up as a law-abiding citizen.....
Reply Quote
^Truth. A very good childhood friend of mine was convicted at age 9 of playing an M-rated game. He just got out of the Federal Penitentiary last Friday, after serving 12 long years in solitary
Reply Quote
Weird, played with Yodagreat tonight also..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]