Diablo® III

For real- how much will breaking 500K cost me

Buffed Archon- Just want to get an idea how much this will cost me or if I should even bother.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 4/12/2013 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think you could easily do it if you don't care about a little thing called mitigation
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 07:17 AMPosted by JellzRoc
I think you could easily do it if you don't care about a little thing called mitigation

You mean Andy's? But even the best rolled Andy's is a push with my SC for DPS vs. elites.
Reply Quote
I think you need higher avg tal rasha amulet and may be Unity with avg damage? so...about 1.5b.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 4/12/2013 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I looked at Unities yesterday they don't beat my trifecta rare ring:

Also my weapon may only have 1050 something DPS but it has perfect LS and CD rolls and high INT.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 4/12/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How is it possible, you are wearing the ring right? I'm 100% sure IAS Unity can buff you by +15k DPS at least, with Elites counted, and it's just IAS not CD yet.
Reply Quote
Upgrade the gloves and your rare ring.
Reply Quote
I'll look for IAS unities then
Novice- I did "test" links from the AH in game.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 4/12/2013 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wait, CD Unity offers more DPS, all the time, I just used my Unity to compare lol that's why I did it with IAS
Reply Quote
Gloves probably need to be trifecta - mine were crafted.
Reply Quote
1. Gloves - should be easy and fairly cheap.

2. Rare Ring - search AH with parameters of 28 avg dam, 60 intell, 3.5 cc, 35 cd and possibly attack speed. See what comes up. Should be easy to get an upgrade there.

3. I would recommend crafting bracers, especially if you are using inna's pants.

And I'll just state the obvious, your one-hander weapon is very low damage. You should drop lifesteal from the weapon. You'd get tons more damage there, and because you're killing faster, you get more survivability, and more damage = more lifesteal.

If you want, just look at my profile in game and link all my items. See what gives you the most DPS. That would be the easiest way to find out where you can get the most bang for your buck.
Edited by James1v12#1875 on 4/12/2013 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just make sure when buying Rings, you need a Ring that can beat Unity/Wailing Host, otherwise these two will always offer more DPS at lower price, I didn't see many exceptions. +% Elites is sick with high DPS level.
Reply Quote
^^it is, the 4% in my host at 473k ds is like 19k dps more ...wont show on character sheet though
Reply Quote
I'm interested in seeing if DocDoom will quit lifesteal weapon!!!
Reply Quote
Lifesteal is overrated.
Reply Quote
Nothing beats SoJ for ring though. Any ring Id get will be swapped for a 6/30% SoJ for elites anyhow so I'll try for gloves or weapon.
Reply Quote
^true, forget that you are using Archon.
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 08:32 AMPosted by jenpeezey
I'm interested in seeing if DocDoom will quit lifesteal weapon!!!

Don't know how advisesable that is :)
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 10:05 AMPosted by DoctorDoom

There are two camps here. Heheh. James, Univer5e, Jaetch, etc. will tell ya to skip it and just use blood magic. Then yems, DethAxe, and I forget who will tell you you must have a lifesteal weapon. :-P
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 10:13 AMPosted by jenpeezey

There are two camps here. Heheh. James, Univer5e, Jaetch, etc. will tell ya to skip it and just use blood magic. Then yems, DethAxe, and I forget who will tell you you must have a lifesteal weapon. :-P

Problem is the amount of DPS you'll need with just Blood Magic to get the same LS return as a 3.0% LS weapon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]