Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This group is dedicated to hunting uniques for the achievement "A Unique Collection." If you are also hunting them and would like to join us, feel free to add anyone listed below to your friends list (mention the group in your invite). If you would like your name added to the list contact the thread author : Raiden#1497
AnalogKid#1882 AntiProtest#1930 BehindTimes#1460 BIL#1618 BoneSlayer#1475 cadu#1979 Darkangel#1524 docradi#1900 electricMonk#1991 HellBoy#6795 Joe68#1542 JosePeppers#1137 Keithxm#6161 KraZee#1135 LouTilly#1609 Manaburn#1818 Miragul#1616 Nightstalker#1472 ninjax#2234 Offspring13#1323 Origamikid86#1269 P5ych0sheep#1219 Rezza#1132 Stik#1118 Subevil#2941 trungkien#6565 Wifeduck#1251 Xane#1263
Congratulations to these players who finished the achievement during this thread: Floodously#1923 Xievious#1157 etownswag#1392 Indoor#1963 Chaos #1823 Baron#1173
• If you join the hunting group, please don't leech. Please put in your fair share of time farming for uniques and share any uniques you find.
• Some players prefer to post unique finds in this thread, while others prefer to whisper unique finds to friends they've added, while still others prefer to check each of their friends' achievement for each unique find. Play and share as you see fit, but keep in mind that other players may be in game and only watching for whispers or AFK and only checking the forum.
• Please allow a reasonable amount of time for players to respond before killing the unique. Keep in mind that many players check the forum every 10-15 minutes while they are AFK. If you know someone is waiting on a unique, consider giving them a little more time to respond.
• Each player will need to get in at least one hit AND be nearby when the unique dies in order to get credit for the unique kill. As a courtesy to other players, please remove your weapon (and your off-hand/jewelry if your DPS is still high for the area) until you are sure everyone in the group has gotten at least one hit.
• Please don't spam the thread with lists of what you need or what you are hunting. Your friends can see what you need in game.This way the thread stays clean and people know when there is a new post it will be a unique and not some random list
• The locations of the uniques sorted by act and region can be found here (note that these differ slightly on a few locations):
Thanks to these players for maintaining previous threads:
Thread 1 - Spanky (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308612596)
Thread 2 - TDurden (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696964)
Thread 3 - TheEgg (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709111869)
Thread 4 - Carver (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811022281)
Thread 5 - Cheetiah (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7922983708)
Thread 6 - Thanatos (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978989082)
Thread 7 - Ewon (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196600382)
Thread 8 - Ewon (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197652632?page=1)
Thread 9 - Maidela (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8480888066?page=1)
Thread X - Sidney (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8517952644)
Thread XI - BuckraMega (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568958004)
Edited by Raiden#1497 on 5/4/2013 12:26 AM PDT
I waited for the Nightstalker that is stated on the previous thread to step up. I will gladly leave my post if he/she wants to step up. In the meantime, the hunt may continue. Too much control or rule posts leaves a bad taste. Please lets be reasonable.
- Big lists with 18 uniques is not reasonable.
- Reminding 5 left uniques without posting one is just not very nice.
- Posting a unique and asking help for last 4-5 uniques is the nicest way to ask for help.
- To get really excited and post a thank you is not so bad.
- But thanking then asking for a list of 10 uniques is not cool.
Edited by Raiden#1497 on 4/21/2013 7:06 PM PDT
I have Gugyn the Gauntlet up in a MP 10 inferno game US SC.
Sorry Floodusly, I killed him not 30 seconds before your friend request, as I had to get going.
I am so sorry.
Edited by BrownKnight#1152 on 4/18/2013 7:06 PM PDT
@ Raiden - Please add my battletag to the hunting list please: HellBoy#6795 TY VM!!
Also, I have been monitoring last couple of the threads, where I felt there are many thing which the player who are hunting wanted to discuss, some ideas, some suggestions etc but they are unable to do so because of rules which are set for the group (I feel we should not call this as rules, we should rather refer them as guidelines because we are not gonna punish anyone for not following *rules*)
So, I have started the new thread below where anything can be discussed with regards to Unique Collection hunting ONLY. Please direct players to this thread if they need any discussion on the same.
Edited by HellBoy#6795 on 4/18/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.