Diablo® III

Whats the point of quests in Inferno?

Will the exp being given from quests be based on MP level so a plvl players who need 100M+ exp to for next lvl wont ignor the little exp gained from quest?
Reply Quote
We know that every little bit of XP helps, so coming soon in patch 1.0.8, level 60 players who complete quests will earn experience towards Paragon levels.

Now, that's the awesomeness!

Hopefully, we can do 1-min ghom run endlessly for fast exp. That's what the fun is about.
Now, please think about adding ladder sessions and so on so that we can have endless remaking new characters for competitions. Make this game like a sport, or be bored beyond boredom.
Reply Quote
Paragon is endgame? LOL. That doesn't even make sense.
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Vaeflare
They dont give exp towards paragon so they offer zero rewards. Why even have them at all when they dont give you anything?
We know that every little bit of XP helps, so [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9425564/public-test-realm-patch-108-notes-updated-418-4-18-2013#quests"]coming soon in patch 1.0.8[/url], level 60 players who complete quests will earn experience towards Paragon levels.

Can you quantify what "Little bit of XP" would be??
Reply Quote
To help virtual people!!!

Edit:
Better expression
Edited by NuEloS#1547 on 4/22/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Its great that their going to fix this issue now but can somebody explain to me what the logic was too have games created/joined solely based on the quest you select when quests no longer have any reward past level 60? how was this not adressed till now...?
Reply Quote
i think its good that there deciding to add paragon exp its a good choice it can help the people who cant afford to buy expensive gear level up faster so they can afford expensive gear yea know its a good direction i mean im glad there still supporting this game after all this time trying to make it better can i be honest though my only complaint is i did the infernal machine event and didnt really get nothing for it it the two bosses didnt drop crap i will be honest my valor stacks were low but i did the quest with two other people also who claimed they didnt get nothing either and were really upset
Reply Quote
plus another reason why i like it is it halves working time on making characters now diablo 3 will be the fast paced action game it says it is Diablo 3 isnt world of warcraft its a different game entirely i only hope they simplify the game further with better drop rates i mean i like this game cause it plays differently from MMOs and i can actually stand to play it with other people i hope it continues to be easy to use and to pick up and play on bored days i just hope they fix the infernal machine drop rate thats my only complain thus far when you go through the portal and kill two bosses at once you should get something
Reply Quote
They dont give exp towards paragon so they offer zero rewards. Why even have them at all when they dont give you anything?
We know that every little bit of XP helps, so [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9425564/public-test-realm-patch-108-notes-updated-418-4-18-2013#quests"]coming soon in patch 1.0.8[/url], level 60 players who complete quests will earn experience towards Paragon levels.
How about moving away from the story/quest driven mechanics of the game?... Please. The game has almost been out for a year and constant interruptions by cutscenes and whatnot are annoying. Even if you really loved the story, you will learn to hate it through repetition.

The game needs a mode with free roam acts and cross-act travel - with no cutscenes.
Edited by Mossheap#1207 on 4/24/2013 8:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Garret99
Its great that their going to fix this issue now but can somebody explain to me what the logic was too have games created/joined solely based on the quest you select when quests no longer have any reward past level 60? how was this not adressed till now...?

Exactly.
Reply Quote
"they are fun"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]