Diablo® III

Hey blizzard don't forget about 100% Tempest rush Monks

90 Orc Death Knight
They move insanely fast, killing fast, and it's 100% on all the time. You need good gear though. In fact, TR monks are more efficient than any other class for farming (including WOTB barbs).

SO don't forget to nerf TR MONKS. They temp rush 100% of the time on mp10.

EDIT: TR MONKS are the FASTEST most EFFICIENT for mid level mps (up to mp7, maybe mp8). Faster than WOTB. Imagine them in the next patch, with increased mob density. TR monks will be farming mid level mps faster than ANY OTHER CLASS/BUILD.

FURTHER EDIT: TR MONKS are the FASTEST most EFFICIENT for mid level mps (up to mp6, maybe mp7). Faster than WOTB. Imagine them in the next patch, with increased mob density. TR monks will be farming mid level mps faster than ANY OTHER CLASS/BUILD.

FURTHER EDIT: I know nothing about monks, don't nerf WOTB/ARCHON. K? Thanks bye.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 4/22/2013 1:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ya what now?
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 4/22/2013 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Strictly and only efficient on low mps. Inherently lose a ton of DPS because they can't stack any attack speed at all, and lose out bigtime on skill bonus damage because they need skills set up for spirit regen. I don't play TR, but it's extremely simple to see that they are in no way analogous to WoTB ToC barbs performing on high mps. Not even close.
Reply Quote
dont forget infinite mana for WD. nerf that !@#$ too. hahahaha
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Rooder
Strictly and only efficient on low mps. Inherently lose a ton of DPS because they can't stack any attack speed at all, and lose out bigtime on skill bonus damage because they need skills set up for spirit regen. I don't play TR, but it's extremely simple to see that they are in no way analogous to WoTB ToC barbs performing on high mps. Not even close.

This. In addition, TR provides little to no defensive boon depending on the rune you're using.
Reply Quote
How about not forgetting to buff other classes? :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ya nvm, delete this thread. I thought TR was viable on mp10. I don't have a monk after all. My bad.

EDIT: TR MONKS are the FASTEST most EFFICIENT for mid level mps then. Faster than WOTB. Imagine them in the next patch, with increased mob density. TR monks will be farming mid level mps faster than ANY OTHER CLASS/BUILD.
Edited by Banksownus#1123 on 4/22/2013 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ya nvm, delete this thread. I thought TR was viable on mp10. I don't have a monk after all. My bad.

EDIT: TR MONKS are the FASTEST most EFFICIENT for mid level mps then. Faster than WOTB. Imagine them in the next patch, with increased mob density. TR monks will be farming mid level mps faster than ANY OTHER CLASS/BUILD.

They start to be worthless for super fast farming after mp1, maybe 2 if you're extremely well geared. Starts taking more than one pass to kill mobs. WoTB you can go on a midlevel and just sprint past everything. white mobs get killed by tornados and elites die quick enough from rend or hota or just spin to win.
Reply Quote
They move insanely fast, killing fast, and it's 100% on all the time. You need good gear though. In fact, TR monks are more efficient than any other class for farming (including WOTB barbs).

SO don't forget to nerf TR MONKS. They temp rush 100% of the time on mp10.

EDIT: TR MONKS are the FASTEST most EFFICIENT for mid level mps (up to mp7, maybe mp8). Faster than WOTB. Imagine them in the next patch, with increased mob density. TR monks will be farming mid level mps faster than ANY OTHER CLASS/BUILD.

perfect example of QQ comunity. haha.. idk if ur trolling or what. but for u to comment soooo much on TR monk without ever trying it let alone have inferno monk is super ignorant. haha. well geared monk can only do mp2 efficiently. where wotb barb must be mp2 above to perform. and actually much more fast.
Reply Quote
back to world of warcraft with you.
Reply Quote
LOL.... please nerf...

OMG... what if all nerf, then what do we left with?
Reply Quote
Aren't TR monks only good at mp 0 - 3 depending on gear?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/22/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Thorngrin
back to world of warcraft with you.

What's that?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Banksownus-1123/hero/70245

I have more elite kills on one character, than all 3 of yours combined (way more).

Please go.
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 02:15 AMPosted by eriza
Aren't TR monks only good at mp 0 - 3 depending on gear?

0-1, 2 at the most if you're godly geared, MAYBE 3 if you're multiboxing. otherwise you start to have to circle around to kill mobs which defeats the point of them.
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Rooder
I don't play TR, but it's extremely simple to see that they are in no way analogous to WoTB ToC barbs performing on high mps. Not even close.
Some think trash talking about other classes will shift the attention of the pb/devs.
You see a lot of strange things recently : perma gloom op, tr op...

Noobs should use their brains before making threads like this.
Reply Quote
I farm the same speed on the spec I have right now, and I do that on higher MP levels. So, yeah, Tempest Rush is SOOOOOOOOOO overpowered.

Just don't forget your Skorn with life steal, your Inna's Helm with spirit regen, your other Inna's set pieces, your Stone of Jordan which has no real stats, and forget about sticking on any gear with attack speed, because if you do, you can't use it. So yeah, show me a monk who farms Mp5+ with Tempest Rush faster than I can, and you MIGHT have a point.
Reply Quote
Give TR Monks 100% immunity to CC then come and post again.

Btw have you got back your D3 account to post here? LOL!!!
Reply Quote
TR is pretty useless above mp2..... Unless you use bells but then it's not really a TR build, it's a bell build.

Bottom line though, stop asking for nerfs!
Reply Quote
so that means a build is only ready for a nerf it can farm MP10?

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

I mean. Why not asking for buffs here that other builds can somehow farm MP10? Instead of making all 5 classes equaly broken.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]