Diablo® III

Worth dropping res for vital?

Fellow monks,
I was wondering if you think it would be advantageous to go for a new inna's vast expanse with over 230 vital and lose the dps that I get from my current chest or keep trying to craft a better amulet! Any advice on my toon would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Broku
Edited by Broku#1559 on 4/21/2013 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Personally, I'd try to craft a better amulet...Inna's chest piece isn't that great really, unless you get the super top end ones with AR I guess. And I hate the colour of it.

Crafting's the way to go, got some pretty decent crafts on my ammy, chest and bracers yesterday, all being equipped now. I must say, crafting the chest piece is the most fun, while amulets are the worst...
Reply Quote
In my opinion, Inn'as chest is only a good option if you use a crit Mempo. Otherwise, a crafted/BT/Tal chest is a better choice.
Reply Quote
View profile
Broku you already have the 2 piece bonus and bonus for the third piece is meh.. Keep the chest or continue to craft an upgrade but you have other slots that can use some lovin besides the chest.

I would even go as far as to look into a new Inna's Temp for that extra 1% IAS and 20-30 more Vit but thats just me and my OCD for IAS.

Cheers & GL,
CC-
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the replies! What chest would you guys personally advise me to go for? I have thought about tals but i would lose res.

@Captain Carl, what other slots do you think need some lovin?

Thanks
-Broku
Reply Quote
Honestly, i would worry more about losing your pickup radius from changing the chest over any other concern. There is a certain annoyance factor to having 0 yards of pickup radius.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for all the replies! What chest would you guys personally advise me to go for? I have thought about tals but i would lose res.

@Captain Carl, what other slots do you think need some lovin?

Thanks
-Broku

You would only be loosing 18 AR from your current Chest. Even though your gloves are sexy the Cold Res and 31 AR do little for you so shoot for possible Tri with Arcane and/or AR. Perhaps a new pair of boots with 250+ Dex and 50+ vit and upping your gems. The more damage you do the more your sustain but then again your gaining in Vit and loosing out on 50 Arcane = 50 AR in your setup. Also I reiterate, Temp can use an update.

But not get to side tracked with the details. Your 232K DPS monk is pretty much end game already!

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]