Diablo® III

Fastest MP10 elite kill times

Hi, I was wondering what the fastest average MP10 elite kill times would be for the various classes. The challenge is simple. Do a recording of a complete MP10 VOTA run and average the kill times of the elites. I'm sure a very well geared monk can get an insane time. If this has been done before, I would appreciate a link to the thread or video.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure that a Nirvana'ing monk would probably have the best time at this point.

followed in no particular order by dΦgs (wd), hota (barb), bears (wd), and my favorite!... the cookie (monk)

Those are the only specs really worth mentioning on mp10 I think, unless you wanna throw Archon into the mix, but that spec requires an obscene amount of money to be viable on mp10.
Reply Quote
i can kill an mp10 elite pack in about 22 seconds if my positioning is on point, also depends on affixes.
Reply Quote
Why would you test in VotA rather than in KD2 or something?

Testing in VotA is like testing eHP/survival/kiting more than DPS.
Reply Quote
Why would you test in VotA rather than in KD2 or something?

Testing in VotA is like testing eHP/survival/kiting more than DPS.

You get more packs on vota and you'll get a better average. Plus it's good to have a common standard when running a test like this. And EHP/Survival is also fairly important as well.
Reply Quote
I kill those archers on mp 10 in 9 seconds or less. How do i know ? Exploding palm doesn't expire =D
Reply Quote
solo..a minunte
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]