Diablo® III

Diablo 4 Release Date?

(Locked)

Now that my dreams are totally crushed and all hope has faded for Diablo 3, I found a new hope:

Diablo 4 Muahahhahahaaaa

I have a feeling lessons have been learned after losing over 90% of all D3 players. I'm just hoping D4 comes out by 2019.

I can't wait!
I like diablo 3 and play every day.

However i hope they start in D4 NOW as it takes forever to make a darn game
Knowing how D3 is would we buy 4 or wait to see what the addicts that would rush to buy it say?
Now that my dreams are totally crushed and all hope has faded for Diablo 3, I found a new hope:

Diablo 4 Muahahhahahaaaa

I have a feeling lessons have been learned after losing over 90% of all D3 players. I'm just hoping D4 comes out by 2019.

I can't wait!

you are about 11 YEARS too early to be asking that question :D MAYBE we'll forget how bad D3 was in another decade of so :D
90 Draenei Shaman
Still waiting on the release of (finished, non beta) D3,
I still think this is just a pay-to-use beta game

D3 released the same as all the other diablos. It is pretty much on schedule . If you Played D2 and don't understand this then I guess there is little hope for you.
Well if they do a Diablo 4 sooner than later, I guess we can expect more heroes and larger map. That is assuming, they will reuse what Diablo 3 has. Which is a good thing, the game would be bigger. It is also good, there could be more heroes to start with. Bad that we had seen some of the stuff. Also the depths they made so flaunting in Diablo 3, could offer something of greater interest and darker places to dig. I guess the only other thing, I can think of off the top of my head is crafting. They could get into a deeper crafting system, to craft parts of sets/legendary items. Farming materials with the affixed magic or stats, could offer a item and play value people want. This way players can trade those materials, but still pick up pre made gear to play through with. The only thing is it would need to be super rare, or rare enough people won't be able to want to trade these things. Say players who play for 8+ hours, can find maybe one of those parts. That way players playing a crazy 16 hours, get something out of it. Just s thought.
04/22/2013 07:50 PMPosted by OneShot
I have a feeling lessons have been learned after losing over 90% of all D3 players.

Citation needed.
100 Night Elf Druid
D4....we're gonna take D3 and then double-it!
I simply hope that D4 will be playable offline..
release date is in 20 years because team 1 works on D3 pc version and team 2 on the stupid console version, and no one is working on D4
They still want another expansion for D3
Good luck with that
What make you think they would do better on a Diablo 4 than what they did on Diablo 3 ? It's still the same team with the same ideas.
As for lessons learn. I'm a little skeptical about that. I'll wait to see that next patch to decide.
04/22/2013 07:50 PMPosted by OneShot

Diablo 4 Muahahhahahaaaa

I can't wait!

So after losing over 90% of the playerbase, getting a second chance, and still laying a turd do you really think that 'third time's a charm'? I'll buy another Diablo game when they fire the WoWtards that ruined Diablo and rehire this guy....

"I'm not going to make an unfun, grindy, unrewarding game. I'm going to make a game where the player gains 500lbs because he or she kept eating the carrot" - Bill Roper, producer of Diablo 2 at a university of game developers in 2006.
View profile
This game still has a lot of life in her and maybe even another expansion or two. So let's wait and see what Blizz has up their sleeves before thinking D4. Simply because if they do not do a good enough job of fixing this game then what are the chances that players will rush to by D4.
i would love them to make a d4 and d4 it could be better then ever cause the next gens are out then could take part in it as well
I'm not buying another Blizzard game. Ever. If it weren't for the fact that two of my children started playing recently, in order to spend time with me, then I wouldn't play at all anymore.
04/22/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Sparzy666
Knowing how D3 is would we buy 4 or wait to see what the addicts that would rush to buy it say?
I know I wouldn't buy it at first. Especially considering their current design philosophy of catering to the lowest common denominator.
04/22/2013 08:34 PMPosted by DeadRu

D3 released the same as all the other diablos. It is pretty much on schedule . If you Played D2 and don't understand this then I guess there is little hope for you.

Why do people in the video game world think that to start a new tire company you have to begin with square blocks and relearn how to make tires all over again? Blizzard was already a tire master, and now we are playing with the blocks again. 4 affix items, 1 option for end game content, and small skill trees with even smaller viable options....sounds like a great pay as you go phone game from 2009.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]