Diablo® III

BiS GLOVES???

Hi there I'm just wondering what you guys think the BiS option is for gloves? Crafted? IK? Rare?
If crafted are the best what would you suggest for keeping my IK bonus?
Thanks in advance :)
Edited by LowKick#1541 on 4/22/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Crafted are by far the best.

Problem is that you are using crafted bracers so you need the extra slot of IAS on your WH belt. Otherwise i think the best 2 piece for non-2.86 BPs is the chest and belt by a landslide.

I usually don't recommend people use a WH unless they are targeting 2.86...if you aren't, the EHP benefits from an IK belt way outweigh any benefits a WH would provide.
Reply Quote
ik irons with atk speed (9), ch(10) and cc(100), or rare crafted with said stats and str, you'll want str
Reply Quote
The potential on crafted gloves are ridiculous, but yet hard to get.

I always wanted 300 str/8+/8+/30+....will never happen.

High end geared barbs go for 170str+ tri IK for the bonus with the chest, since they're going WH belt.

Anything non top-tier should aim for crafted gloves, yet mine are mediocre, they still fit in any build really well.

Looking at your gloves, you can get an easy upgrade from crafted gloves, but then you lose 2 piece IK.
Reply Quote
Crafted are by far the best.

Problem is that you are using crafted bracers so you need the extra slot of IAS on your WH belt. Otherwise i think the best 2 piece for non-2.86 BPs is the chest and belt by a landslide.

I usually don't recommend people use a WH unless they are targeting 2.86...if you aren't, the EHP benefits from an IK belt way outweigh any benefits a WH would provide.

THANK YOU ^^
Reply Quote
Trifecta IK gloves are the best. Unless you get extremely lucky with Crafted glove that is trifecta with all res
Reply Quote
View profile
04/22/2013 07:47 PMPosted by BigBaller
Trifecta IK gloves are the best. Unless you get extremely lucky with Crafted glove that is trifecta with all res

Pretty silly thing to say, isn't it? You'd probably put less effort into getting nice crafted trifectas, unless you're buying gold. IK trifectas are 1bn+.
Reply Quote
Would you rather spend a little money on 1 billion gloves or spend 700 hours grinding VOTA MP10 for 9,000 DEs for 1 item? That sounds far sillier.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Kirishima
Would you rather spend a little money on 1 billion gloves or spend 700 hours grinding VOTA MP10 for 9,000 DEs for 1 item? That sounds far sillier.

For those that don't RMAH/buy gold it isn't silly at all, especially if you get them in less than 2k crafts. Granted not everyone will win the crafting lottery, but it's great when you do.
Reply Quote
These monsters completely and utterly wreck even perfectly rolled IK's (which have yet to exist)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/35506335

Issue is, you can never know how lucky or unlucky you'll be when crafting.
Reply Quote
These monsters completely and utterly wreck even perfectly rolled IK's (which have yet to exist)

...and i thought i was lucky...insane gloves.
Reply Quote
@Bloodyzbub

Not everyone who uses IK gloves would RMAH/Buy gold.

However, I do agree crafted gloves > IK gloves.

Anyways this topic was from 4+months ago.
Reply Quote
well i cant find IK gloves even close to my crafted ones on the Ah, so i would say crafted ones by far
Reply Quote

...and i thought i was lucky...insane gloves.

You're still far luckier than most of us :)

09/10/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Jus4KiX
well i cant find IK gloves even close to my crafted ones on the Ah, so i would say crafted ones by far

Another pair of monsters.
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Pri

What happened to the IK Helm - WH Pri? :P

09/10/2013 10:29 AMPosted by silverfire

Many would argue they know how unlucky they are when crafting :P
Reply Quote
Wait a minute... this thread has Pri and Dan in it...
Reply Quote
@Bloodyzbub

Not everyone who uses IK gloves would RMAH/Buy gold.

However, I do agree crafted gloves > IK gloves.

Anyways this topic was from 4+months ago.

Didn't mean it as such brother....heck, my HC barb is wearing IK (although not godly).
What I meant was, a billion in coin is A LOT of gold for the average player....I just think the odds of getting a nice pair of gloves for considerably less coin is really good.

Necro-Ninja on the loose.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Bloodyzbub

For those that don't RMAH/buy gold it isn't silly at all, especially if you get them in less than 2k crafts. Granted not everyone will win the crafting lottery, but it's great when you do.

For those who don't buy gold, they should be playing the console version, or they are just masochists.
Reply Quote
Everybody left playing from release are masochists, yes.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Kirishima

For those who don't buy gold, they should be playing the console version, or they are just masochists.

Lots of players don't buy gold and have done quite well. For some, the journey provides a sense of accomplishment at having taken a toon from rags and grinding to the top....there are even top level self found players stomping high mps. I guess where some people see challenge, others see pain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]