Diablo® III

D3 Mumble community Lf more active players

Lf active players for a d3 farming group in mumble. This is not a guild we require only that you have a microphone and that you obey the one golden rule: No scamming other players from mumble. We have some veteran players capable of mp10 farming and are looking for peeps w/ at least 150k dps that can farm mp7-mp10 comfortably. We are a mature group and the conversations can be very random. . Please do not join if you are easily offended and or can't take constructive criticism. To enter please use server information zelos.typefrag.com port:9355 password is shrooms. Peak times are usually in the evening but feel free to stop by anytime. If you have any problems setting up mumble the audio wizard can solve the majority of them. Also we have many slots available so feel free to invite your friends. If for some reason you don't know how to download mumble and or need help setting it up add either dblitz#1671 or aharass#1647 and we can walk you thru it.
Edited by Aharass#1647 on 4/26/2013 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^bump
Reply Quote
Been with these guys for a few months now. A chill group of guys and makes farming actually fun. A lot of us are pretty well geared and we'll want more peeps to farm with come 1.0.8. Come join us.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Like to join - not sure what the server thing is tho.
Reply Quote
<-------
Reply Quote
I'm tired of joining pub games to farm with decent people (cause most of them are not decent), add me and I'll get on mumble too.
Reply Quote
I just add u guys
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the interest guys. If you are interested in joining and not sure what this whole wall of text means, feel free to send me a friend request and I can walk you through it.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is 100k dps out of the question?
Reply Quote
Depends on your class. Send me a request in game. I can't see your toon when you post with your wow account.
Reply Quote
Added you.
Reply Quote
04/27/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Panorra
Is 100k dps out of the question?

We're not trying to be a group of elitists. Everyone can easily improve in this game with some guidance and if they're willing to make an effort and not just whine about how hard this game is or how expensive stuff is (it's not).

The problem is, we've had people join us before with vendor gear and we helped them get significantly better with our time and gold, only to see them leave our group or even stop playing the game altogether. And not pointing at you, but a lot of them happen to be WoW players looking for a temporary break.

So, setting a DPS requirement is simply a way to help us ensure that whoever is joining is somewhat active and dedicated to this game, not just someone playing it casually. That and unfortunately, when a lot of us are doing our regular runs, we don't feel like making this some sort of free carry that people may abuse.
Reply Quote
Hi there, I always played solo, but with the latest additions to multi I decided it was time to look for a team. I'm from Argentina (South America for those with week geography knowledge), let me know in which timezone are you guys to see if we can work something
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
checking in.
im interested

ibew#1693

add me and walk me thru it.
have 4x fully geared chars all capable of mp10
i also am into pvp and would love some action
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump for more players
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]