Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above You

Rate the Demon Hunter above you. Please be constructive and offer useful advice. As for my Demon Hunter:

*Haven't used the RMAH.
*Only a casual player ( a few hours a week).

Thanks.
you have a good start going. I would look at the gloves and rings. You have a nice critical hit damage but the chance seems low. I always look for both critical hit chance and crit damage.
Thanks! It's harder for me to find Crit Chance items for cheap nowadays which is the problem for me.

EDIT: I forgot to rate back- Awesome stuff. It's cool how your Manticore has such good rolls even without the Dexterity on it.
Edited by Bilzabar#1458 on 4/22/2013 9:37 PM PDT
@Vance

I would maybe change the HF ring to a rare ring that has AS/CHC/CHD (or 2 out of 3)
If experience is the issue, socketing a star ruby on memp is always a good option
@Vance

I would maybe change the HF ring to a rare ring that has AS/CHC/CHD (or 2 out of 3)
If experience is the issue, socketing a star ruby on memp is always a good option

I rate you: profile unavailable/10
@Vance

I rate you: profile unavailable/10

click on the europe link in that page
and be gentle i'm operating under a 100k per item budget :)
@Abanibi

i think u can start will more crafted items (shoulders, amulet, bracer) and try to upgrade ur gems.
5/10 keep going mate

im a part time DH just started last week (im a monk all my d3 life) so pls be gentle ^^
@Abanibi

i think u can start will more crafted items (shoulders, amulet, bracer) and try to upgrade ur gems.
5/10 keep going mate

im a part time DH just started last week (im a monk all my d3 life) so pls be gentle ^^

@Shakyspeare

Nice crafts...i don't think i have ever crafted a pair of gloves close to that yet....couple thousands in counting :(

8/10..very balanced DH.
Killua, pretty hard rate for me. Kinda hard to upgrade your leg Nat's set these days... First time I've seen Frostburn gauntlets put to use and combined with an SoJ at that. Seems like a really viable build though! Nice Ammy!

9/10
@TheGreatKhan damage is ok I would recommend upgrading your weapons and your geams though you're using some pretty low ones.
Edited by Sanoku#1417 on 4/24/2013 6:23 AM PDT
@ Sanoku great well balanced DH with high DPS and trifecta jewelery. I'll go 10/10
@ Oscar

tanky & hard hitting at the same time, 9/10

for your nemesis gloves, its 10/10 ;P
@ Oscar 9.5/10 Nice Damage and Health, only minor upgrades left
@Ochi

I about sh*t my pants when I looked at your DH. I guess marquise gems on everything else? lol
@bukizzle

5/10 still a lot more to upgrade man :)
@tantricfuel.... Wow!!! Love everything.... Nothing more to add but maybe marquise gems.... Love the calamity btw!
@shingO I would say nats embrace for more disiplne & dex. Maybe dml with more skill bonus to skills you use.
@Leo Nice attack speed increase % thats hella fast
I'd say more Crit Chance Hydra, possibly the Amulet or Ring. (expensive sorry)
04/24/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Mifkin
I'd say more Crit Chance Hydra, possibly the Amulet or Ring. (expensive sorry)

0/10 sorry but you geared completely wrong.

Dex / Ar / Vit / CC / CD / IAS / Avg Damage are only stats you need.

They vary depending on manticore or calamity and weather you want to go Balanced (tanky) or glasscannon (high dps).

Since you are using manticore for balanced your goal must be:
-As much Dex as possible
-High Vit (depending on your budget but 70k+ at least for high mp, if you plan on farming low mp there is no point going balanced since you are better off going full dps)
-500+ AR
-50+ CC
-450+ CD
-Average Damage on jewelry if you can afford not required

For glasscannon you substitute EHP for IAS basically:
-As much Dex as possible
-30k+ Vit (There are top tier DH who are pure glass cannon with 70k hp but that requires a ton of gold)
-300-400 AR (You can easily hit 300 but getting to 400 costs a lot of gold)
-Every IAS piece you can have on (92% is max from all ias gear)
-50%+ CC
-Around 400cd (If you have the gold you can hit 450 easily)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]