Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above You

@venveng

I rated your female dh since u seem to be using that chr more

Nice calamity. I'm thinking of getting one myself but ill see.

the following considerations:
- crit chance could be higher
- life and ehp can be improved esp if u want to have an easier game on higher mps. Unless u plan to go for a glass cannon build.
- AR is moving in the right direction so keep it up!
- dex could be higher

With that, perhaps to have the following:

Get a nat ring
Swap the nat chest with a innas high vit and high
Witching hour with dex and vit
Craft gloves, braces and shoulders (something I'm working on too)

U are moving in the right direction. Though i think if u focus on one dh at a time u can def reach ur desired level faster. Gd luck!
@Fatality

Over all a very nice DH. Only thing that i dislike is the bracer i think u can do better with lacuni or a rare one from crafting. that had AR & crit
@Aaron

wooooo, kudos on the 93 prg :D

Since i'm pretty new to the game (less than a month of playing) the only thing i might point out is your weapon, wouldnt a proper 2 socket manticore increase your DPS by a nice amount? :D
@Aaron

Nice solid build. I like what you did with the IAS, CH and CD. You could use a little more DPS though.
I am assuming that this is a work in progress, but so far great job.

9/10
@Aerodyne

I like the high dps you got there, though I'm not quire sure about sharpshooter. 300 all resistance seems a bit dangerous for high mp. I would probably work on the rings to get more critical hit chance, and craft the gloves to get some all resistance.
I like your profile! I think unfortunately anything at this point to upgrade is going to cost some $$ but you might look at bumping up the WH and get some more dex and vit. Other than that perhaps upping the off ring.

Looks great though
I like your profile! I think unfortunately anything at this point to upgrade is going to cost some $$ but you might look at bumping up the WH and get some more dex and vit. Other than that perhaps upping the off ring.

Looks great though

@WoofyBear

Nice gear, you're pretty much set, although the Vile Wards I believe are easily replaceable.
@incite
9.8/10
pretty much just next stop is upgrading to all godly gear for you
9/10

As soon as I get a decent hellfire ring I'm going to start trying to craft an replacement gloves, bracers, and shoulders like you. @_@
9/10

As soon as I get a decent hellfire ring I'm going to start trying to craft an replacement gloves, bracers, and shoulders like you. @_@

Need more dex in gloves, chest and bracers particularly. Getting another 4 - 5 hundred dex would definitely improve your dps.

7/10
@Killua

Awesome Legacy Nats set and nice gloves too. I don't see that many dh left running around with a legacy set. A bit puzzled on the weapon choice though.

Anyway, nice gear and build for extreme mobility.

Overall good dh!
hi
@iskandar

nice setup, u can tried crafted more bracers and shoulders

8.5/10
@shakyspeare.
if you are going to use a black damage weapon like calamity, it would be wise to do the following
1. Get Nats embrace cloak
2. Get Zunimassa Trail boots with All resist and 8% poison
3. Get Inna favor with 8% holy and All resist.

The items you are using are for a manticore user, the items i listed above will raise your dps at least 20k in dps for black dmg weapons like calamity.

ps: when you rate me, please rate xINEVITABLEx (the second hardcore demonhutner)
and i am looking for witching hour to embrace my inna favor since i am using manticore now, (i used to use calamity)
Edited by Michael#13785 on 4/30/2013 6:22 PM PDT
@Michael

Not 1, not 2 but 4 demon hunters! 3 of which in hardcore. Awesome.

And xINEVITABLEx is a super demon hunter, even for softcore. Tons of HP, decent resists and sick, sick hardcore damage (>200K). 9.9/10!!!!! I could only wish for more all resists.

My SC Legacy Nat DH to which I am very attached:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DinoBSC-1690/hero/13123025
Edited by DinoBSC#1690 on 4/30/2013 6:30 PM PDT
@Michael

hi mate, im a monk haha so i just transfered my monk eq to my dh and get going, anyway im using witching hr for the speed and inna vast provide me with more vit but im also looking for a nice nat embrace w spike trap.

@DinoBSC

nice leg nat set bro, i guess u can build on ur crafted eq starting from ur glove

8.8/10

cheerz
Edited by Shakyspeare#6623 on 4/30/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Rate me, just started playing again and could use some tips
04/30/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Stev
Rate me, just started playing again and could use some tips

You my friend have a lot of work to do, but your new so its gonna be a work in progress. Best advice when you upgrade go big once and move to next piece, upgrading in small chunks will cost more in the end.

Crit chance, you need some, once you get around 30 you can drop sharpshooter
You need a weapn with a socket
Your vit is way to low
No sockets in your chest, grab a nats cloak or innas chest, both come with 3 sockets
Your gonna want at least 2 piece nats, go for cloak and boots first, movement speed on the boots, later on grab a nats reflect aka ring and then you can choose if you want to go nats or innas on chest as an end game build

The quickest and cheapest upgrades will come from crafting, def work on crafting some shoulders/bracers/ammy/gloves.

You can reach 200k dps without sharpshooter fairly cheap, after that it gets more expensive.

Keep on trucking, and good luck!!
I just want to be rated :)

Nothing to say about Crymore, you look good.
04/29/2013 09:42 AMPosted by shingO
@Agarath... Nice build... Extra vit is good... Might squeeze more damage in exchange for some vitality... Nice lookin ammy btw... Might I suggest a 250+dex DML. cheers man...

Ty vm.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]