Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.8 and Act III...

When 1.0.8 is up, I am never going to play Act III again. If I do, I'll go crazy.

It's Blizz's fault not to have implemented monster density sooner... I miss Act 1 and 2 so much :(
Reply Quote
Haha agreed, on hardcore I play Act 2 even though I can handle A3, just because I'm so sick of A3.

When the patch hits live, I'll probably stay on act one for a while, they have the most comfortable mosters, not many annoying abilities ^^ also, It's the act I find best looking.
Reply Quote
Why not play to have fun? I run all 3 acts doing key runs... Although the crawlers might be good for xp... there are several good places to farm mobs... VotA in Act II for instance... I dont run just act III because I get bored and burnt out.. I am not in a race.. I will get there when I get there.. I am playing to have fun not to work...
Reply Quote
I like the way you think!
Reply Quote
You love acct 2? Are you a masochist?

I'm not leaving act 1 again when 1.0.8 hits.
Reply Quote
Act 1 density still isn't enough where KD2 is still a viable farming spot. Weeping Hollow needs to be rebuffed.
Reply Quote
You love acct 2? Are you a masochist?

I'm not leaving act 1 again when 1.0.8 hits.

LoL.. I am a Masokyst... but yea you get the point.. lol

Sorry, pretty sure you were referring to the poster above me but just couldnt pass this comment up...
Reply Quote
. Although the crawlers might be good for xp... there are several good places to farm mobs...

Not sure if I'm just misreading you, but the crawlers in act 3 are having their exp nerfed in 1.08 so farming them will no longer be feasible. Just in case you didn't know that.
Reply Quote
Agreed. Act 1 is by far my favorite act
Reply Quote
I hate Act 2, and with NV stacks following you between acts, I might switch between Act 1 runs, and Act 3-4 runs.
Reply Quote
And yeah, doing VoTA right now and it's true it's quite fun, it has been a long time. Act 2 is so dark, and with the desert, it's quite refreshing.
Edited by bearr#2157 on 4/24/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
To think about it, I don't like any act except for a1.
Reply Quote
View profile
Agreed. Act 1 is by far my favorite act

mine too.
i am sick of the keep and arreat. can't wait to get outta there.
Reply Quote
04/24/2013 11:45 AMPosted by DamienJohn
. Although the crawlers might be good for xp... there are several good places to farm mobs...

Not sure if I'm just misreading you, but the crawlers in act 3 are having their exp nerfed in 1.08 so farming them will no longer be feasible. Just in case you didn't know that.

I knew that, but people were saying they only currently farm act III. Was just stating that they dont have to... Most farm act III because of the crawlers and their xp gain... I do fine farming other acts as I dont try to maximize my hourly xp gain. I play to have fun not compete with people who already para 100.. I will get there when I get there and will enjoy myself while doing it..

I farmed 6 keys in act 2 last night... 3 in act 1... and 2 in act 3... it was a blast and was nice changing acts and scenery.. I honestly dont feel any act was worse than the other while doing so.. I had a steady xp gain...
Reply Quote
I am gonna camp in Wimsyshire slaughtering precious ponies and Care Bears :-)
Reply Quote
Act 1 has the best random events --- followed by act 2. Act 2, however, has frustrating mobs, so I think I'll keep my distance from it.
Reply Quote
you guys are playing for what?
I dont need paragon 100 or EXP% equips to enjoy the game...
Just play it, play all acts, kill boss again, try harder MP
You guys just run the "best farm MP/act" FOR WHAT???
there is NOTHING to a paragon 100 to do...
so try to enjoy the leveling!
Reply Quote

Monster density in other acts allows some build to be viable outside of Act 3. Prior 1.08, you couldn't keep Archon very long, except in a few locations. After the patch, you can technically keep it up for the entire Act.
Reply Quote

Monster density in other acts allows some build to be viable outside of Act 3. Prior 1.08, you couldn't keep Archon very long, except in a few locations. After the patch, you can technically keep it up for the entire Act.

yeah will be cool, but we can play now too!
Reply Quote
I stopped playing around the beginning of 1.06 and started up again about a week ago. I recently learned from Moldren that the keeps 2 was the best place to farm legends and that the Warriors Rest is the best place for demon essence. I figured farming just the kd2 wouldn't be a huge deal, but I can't stand to farm it more than 1-2 times and that's after being on a break for so many months. I just collect essence because it's more interesting to me, killing the elite and all the trash around him in less than 10 seconds and redoing it again. Plus, it gives me more shots at upgrading my amulet/gloves/shoulders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]