Diablo® III

Propose new monster affixes :)

Cannibal is my favorite suggestion so far.

Psychotic, at 25 percent life monster furiously charges you with increased damage, but periodically decreasing health, cannot be cced

Ancient spear- they get an ancient spear type deal to drag you in as opposed to vortex which just magically sucks you in

A molten or plague ability that deals cold damage, not exciting but kind of a no brainer since it could be easily introduced without potential of being op or up
Reply Quote
How about:

Mana Burn
Spectral Hit
Extra Strong
Cursed
Magic Resistant
Poison Strike
Ignore Target Defense
Crushing Blow
Aura Enchanted

I'm sure most people here can "imagine" what these do. ;-P
Reply Quote
I'd rather they work on fixing some affixes like Waller which is still bugged a YEAR LATER LOL and they are asking FANS TO FIX THEIR BUGS WHAT A JOKE LOOOL

new monster affixes? seriously no tnx ....

better itemisation, bring enchants charms jewels talisman!!!!
and let us have a skill tree with points and synergies and +skills like in d2!
and proper pvp!!!

All these are WAAAAY more important to the game than some new stupid monster affixes

go play d2, i think that is what u want to play
if not, wait til more patches/expansion if you want to see more changes
skill tree isnt going to be back unless they implement a new system where character classes can gain more abilities
Reply Quote
add "Immune to Frozen"

add "Reduce All Damage Taken by 50%" (they will spawn with less hp than regular elites, will have same amout of hp as regular elites if it is tied with extra health affix or anything that increases monster health that is an affix)

add "Regenerate 1% Life for ever second out of combat"
Reply Quote

Ancient spear- they get an ancient spear type deal to drag you in as opposed to vortex which just magically sucks you in

This would be A LOT better than stupid vortex.
Reply Quote
I'd rather they work on fixing some affixes like Waller which is still bugged a YEAR LATER LOL and they are asking FANS TO FIX THEIR BUGS WHAT A JOKE LOOOL

new monster affixes? seriously no tnx ....

better itemisation, bring enchants charms jewels talisman!!!!
and let us have a skill tree with points and synergies and +skills like in d2!
and proper pvp!!!

All these are WAAAAY more important to the game than some new stupid monster affixes

*Waller: They are looking into it. If you want it fixed ASAP, maybe you can make a video of it happening and send it to Blizzard ;)

*Itemization is for patch 1.09. Whether or not it will succeed, only time will tell.

*Skill tree will not be back, or at very least, not in the Original Diablo 3.

*My understanding was that PvP was scheduled for Patch 1.10. It's been a long time so maybe they have other plans.

*I agree, they could work on improving random events, as well as making elites a bit more random by having more balanced affixes.
Reply Quote
View profile
^The thing with aura is that there isn't any "aura" in the game, aside from the Mantras. We wouldn't know what aura they are using =/

Also, I don't like to move my mouse down to the right side to see what the aura does :(

They would all do elemental damage in pulses. Go back and read the post ;)
Reply Quote
Goku Upon losing 25% health they increase in level, making them stronger in a particular way. stacks 3 times. Hair turns yellow.

Close Combat Gives the elite pack 15% dodge chance and 15% block chance (blocking reduces damage by 50%.

Revenge Upon killing the elite pack their spirit will linger with you till your next elite pack fight, during the fight the lingering spirit will spawn the previously defeated elite pack to join the new one. No loot from the old pack.

Diseased Steals your stats temporarily (such as int, dex, str, ias, CC or CD) weakening you.Debuff persists through death. Lasts 1 min or till pack is killed.

Hungry Upon dropping health orb, the pack eats the orb before the player. (ofc within a radius) Increasing the monster's attack speed by 30% (not pack wide but single mob wide.)

Demon Blood The pack has increased health regen. At 20% health they turn to true demons, with full hp and new special abilities.
Abilities such as possessing players (co-op) and having player or boss like skills, such as archon mode for some fallen casters, or WotB for some melee. etc etc.

Beacon This pack constantly attacts new monsters towards it, assisting the pack in killing the player. The beacon can be broken/killed.

Illusioninst turns the pack into copies of the player, with his skill set, ignores most other affixes. health and damage balanced.
Reply Quote
(Bump)

Try proposing some challenging affixes :)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I like this thread.
Reply Quote
Captain - Strengthen's nearby monsters, including other members of the pack
Persistant - Immune or Resistant to Crowd Control effects
Inspired - Strengthened by other monsters, including other members of the pack.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
*Conversion: Can only Spawn on Rare packs, not Champion packs. The Elite pack will periodically convert a nearby "non-minion" monster into "minion". The "minion" will gain his affixes (if possible).

This one makes me shudder. =(

Could you even imagine this type of pack with Fire Chains!
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Drothvader
*Conversion: Can only Spawn on Rare packs, not Champion packs. The Elite pack will periodically convert a nearby "non-minion" monster into "minion". The "minion" will gain his affixes (if possible).

can fire chains spawn on non-champs?
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 06:30 PMPosted by Drothvader

B-but regular packs (non-champion) cannot spawn with Fire Chain!

Could you imagine for a second... Horde + Fire Chain --- THE HORROR :(
Reply Quote
Please remove some crowd control affix and replace them with some of the ones listed here. I can speak for quite a few people here that have put in their time. The current CC overload is frustrating. This thread is awesome.
Reply Quote
Evolved: transforms in a bigger and deadlier enemy.

doppelganger : transforms in to the hero for a brief time.
Edited by Tzunoy#2534 on 4/30/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
B-but regular packs (non-champion) cannot spawn with Fire Chain!

Could you imagine for a second... Horde + Fire Chain --- THE HORROR :(

lol, nevermind. =P

I got confused for a second and thought you meant it couldn't spawn on "Golden" / Rare packs.

Not sure what I read but I redact my statement! Carry on my friend.

EDIT: Actually... while we're at it! Can you imagine this pack with Arcane Enchanted AND Horde!

I know for a FACT that AE can spawn on rare packs!
Edited by Drothvader#1215 on 4/30/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cannonball: Champ/Rare leaps into the air and onto a point on the map (within a certain range of course), causing characters to lose balance and slightly lose control of where they are running. There would be a 1.5 - 2 second highlighted area where the point of impact would be.
Reply Quote
How about modding some current ones, Like "shield Instead" of them being invulnrable for a period of time the shield reduces inc dmg buy i dont know 80%, and frozen instead of locking us in place for X sec, not being able to do anything it reduces our movement and atk and cast speed by 80% for example so we can still do something just not that well. how about jailer too, instead of locking us in place not able to move it locks out one of our abilities for x seconds. this way we can still move but our build is compromised for a brief time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]