Diablo® III

Calling you out det0x......Lets rumble :D

After a couple friends so graciously let me borrow some gear on the PTR to make a stab at some of your records. I reeled off a 3:07 on my very 1st attempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1ubnXOVeo&feature=youtu.be

2nd attempt: 2:56.70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPujZwyW84&feature=youtu.be

I changed the sword to MH to gain the 15% damage buff from weapon master at the expense of a little crit chance. I'm also using Morpheus's 1234 DPS 90CD OS EF in the vid along with his Mempo, Lacuni's and Vile Wards. Morpheus mentioned that he has a better MH mace for me when he can copy over to the PTR again. With it I'm sure I can take down det0x's WR for uber kills. His sits at 2:56 flat according to his video I'm off the pace by less than a second in this gear.

Friend in question is IHSAB
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/IHSAB-1135/hero/26389973

And Morpheus
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Morpheus-6524/hero/29469400

Yes it's on the PTR it's not official but lets have a little fun shall we? Me has big toy make big boom! LOL

I'm not sure how much more I can shave off but as long as the PTR is up I'm gonna keep making runs at it. I screwed up the timing of the wrath-quake build for Ghom/Rak and my SB/Kulle time needs work. It's very different playing a fast DW HoTA barb and my skills need to adjust to this. Lots of fun though and Morpheus has agreed to give me a few pieces of his set when he gets on to make this set a wee bit stronger. But without that godly OH spear you have det0x I really need all the help I can get or an OH that has better damage range to make a proper run at your title.

I'll update this thread as I get better at fine tuning this set. Lets dance shall we?

EDIT: I'm also going to stream some of my key runs and farming build while I have the pleasure of running with this totally insane gear set on the PTR.

My stream: (OFFLINE)
http://www.twitch.tv/death1408
Edited by Death#1408 on 4/26/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh snap!

Holy crap those crits are nuts...
Reply Quote
3:07 with a Leorics Signet!? Death you are too boss.

What was in place of the signet?
Reply Quote
3:07 with a Leorics Signet!? Death you are too boss.

What was in place of the signet?

HAHA no I have a -5 HoTA SoJ just like the one I'm wearing here but with 30% elite bonus. And one of the rare rings he gave me is nuts too. Next video I make I'll record the gear so you can see it all.
Reply Quote
Ah I see. Can we officially say that Death is our NA representative?
Reply Quote
I feel bad for Magda. She died so fast, it seemed like she forgot to shield.
Reply Quote
Hi Death

I'll be on in a sec if you want some more gear :)
Reply Quote
Lucky the scoundrel didn't perma freeze SB when he was grabbing you. That would've killed your times and possibly would've been fatal. I never use a freeze follower when doing zk/sb.
Reply Quote
CAn't you take the bow off scoundrel when you are in the air? I've never actually tried though.
Reply Quote
Nice video, Death. It looks like a lot of fun!
The OH LS sword isn't optimal for max. DPS output.
Please feel free to switch it to a high cd os weapon.

I chose the LS weapon to add flexible to the build. i.e. S&B, IK belt w/berserker rage.
3:07s is a great time, especially for the 1st attempt.
You rock, bro!
Edited by IHSAB#1135 on 4/22/2013 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Morpheus please please please :P I'm on the PTR now add me bud

@ Celanian yeah I usually have him with just a POS bow for uber runs but I totally forgot to do that. I'm drunk with all this POWAH!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAH.....
Edited by Death#1408 on 4/22/2013 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 10:21 PMPosted by Jim
CAn't you take the bow off scoundrel when you are in the air? I've never actually tried though.

You can. I've done it before in desperate moments.
Reply Quote
Nice video, Death. It looks like a lot of fun!
The OH LS sword isn't optimal for max. DPS output.
Please feel free to switch it to a high cd os weapon.

I chose the LS weapon to add flexible to the build. i.e. S&B, IK belt w/berserker rage.
3:07s is a great time, especially for the 1st attempt.
You rock, bro!

Absolutely stunning array of gear you've got dude.
Reply Quote
Berzerker Rage just too good! Death just needs a little more DPS and he'll be able to ween himself off of ToC and just use Insanity :o
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 11:16 PMPosted by LegitBeastin
Berzerker Rage just too good! Death just needs a little more DPS and he'll be able to ween himself off of ToC and just use Insanity :o

He did in the Ghom/Rak fight....
Reply Quote
Awesome vid man...I've been leaning towards building a HOTA barb....that just pushed me over the fence.
Reply Quote
Dear Lord.....Santa (Morpheus) dropped by and left me a few more presents and raised my DPS on the PTR by over 50k.......
Reply Quote
04/23/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Death
Dear Lord.....Santa (Morpheus) dropped by and left me a few more presents and raised my DPS on the PTR by over 50k.......

The hell... Possible to make a vid of the gear+run?
Reply Quote
Man damn interesting. Waiting for next video with better times :-)
Reply Quote
04/22/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Celanian
Lucky the scoundrel didn't perma freeze SB when he was grabbing you. That would've killed your times and possibly would've been fatal. I never use a freeze follower when doing zk/sb.

THIS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]