Diablo® III

Rate The Barb Above You

Seems like the topic has left.
Let's start over ...
@Hellfire - very tanky barb...you could probably stand to lose some health for the sake of more DPS. You could benefit from more IAS to hit greater HotA breakpoints. Why no frenzy rune? Your build confuses me...

7/10
oh yes, been waiting for this.

im brand new barb, like 5 days old, under 25hrs played for sure, so i cant be reviewing, but would love a review.

(note: i got a soj(6cold/15fury/30dmg) i sub in for the leftside ring on ubers)
@Zaknaril: 7/10 no crit in mempo...other than that pretty nice build !
@grimdigital 7/10...craft a trifecta amulet so u can drop one of the rings for a 6/30 cold soj...
@Hellfire - very tanky barb...you could probably stand to lose some health for the sake of more DPS. You could benefit from more IAS to hit greater HotA breakpoints. Why no frenzy rune? Your build confuses me...

7/10

Yea i was playing with some skills last night with a wizz and a DH and changed my skills pretty fast. Forgot to add ''Maniac'' lol
@TriKKi

8.5/10

Good lookin barb, looks like your at the point of very expensive upgrades. CC mempo, adding strength/vit on lacunis, life steal/strength on main hand, raw crit damage on EF, etc.

Gems need final upgrades as well but overall a nicely put together barb
Coming along nicely Lord, - I'm going with 7 for you.
Edited by Baabamaal#1510 on 4/23/2013 11:28 PM PDT
8/10

gloves with ias might give slightly better dps?
and the lacuni can get better i think?
Edited by k3vink3vin#3946 on 4/24/2013 12:08 AM PDT
5/10

That Andy helm is So nostalgic
10/10, ridiculous sir... Bout all i have to say.
@reaper 5.5/10 craft shoulder, get ik belt, and just get rare pants try 150str,200vit,60AR,2socs they are cheap.
@frank 10/10 man..that dps..even with my skorn i can't equal your dps.Overall a very balanced barb.
those who r gonna rate me..mind u that m just trying to build a barb using ik set only..
6/10 @Game

Nice barb man. I like your theme of trying to use IK, its a fun set. Wish you all the best. I would work on upgrading gems
6/10 @Game

Nice barb man. I like your theme of trying to use IK, its a fun set. Wish you all the best. I would work on upgrading gems

6/10.
respect for storm and board barbs. keep it up
@lannister , nice barb , 8/10
@ zhong, great barb, 9/10
@inkoosikas, dang dude, im going to say 10/10.
@AGF 7/10 True Barbarian ever!
@Svarog, nice toon! 7/10

If it was me, the first things I'd replace would probably be the LP with strength.
And I'd get some leggings with sockets.

Then the weapons.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]