Diablo® III

Rate The Barb Above You

@Hellfire: OMG really nice Barbie u got there !! 9.5/10

@Endgame: not bad 7/10
@Grim - sic barb: 9.5/10. Love to kill trash sometime with you bro!
TetraHydroC
very good item selection all well rolled, i approve! 9/10 good job.
TetraHydroC

Yo Phaminez...I was wondering if I could add you in game...I heard you are the man to talk to in terms of finding very specific gear...
Very good Barb. 7/10.
TetraHydroC

Yo Phaminez...I was wondering if I could add you in game...I heard you are the man to talk to in terms of finding very specific gear...

sure you can add, if i can help then i will.
Awesome barb. 8/10
@Creepy

Nice barb, 7/10
@Dik 7/10

Kulle Tank Bro.
@Moridin
Nice barb 7.5/10
@soegirang , good barb , try to craft better ammy and shoulder because I saw some potential pump ur dps to higher level ,overall is good 7/10
@zhong

Preetty good gear, I like the move speed Ice climbers to allow for crafted bracers. Might steal that one.
@Belphegore

7/10
@JoeyCrack

9/10

Gear is nice, just minor things left to adjust, maybe a witching hour with more strength?
@Pop10chill
7/10
Decent for S&B
@Lion

8/10
GaMei #1776 nice 7.5/10
Waycooloz 8 out of 10
@InVincentble: holy attack speed, Batman! 9/10
6-6.5/10. Could use a lot more strength. sacrifice a little vital for strength and it will ups your armor as well, so you aren't losing as much ehp.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]