Diablo® III

Rate The Barb Above You

@beandip

7/10. Your offhand tonado breakpoint try aim for 2.51. U are at 2.015 on offhand with that mighty weapon. Also stack more VIT will be good more higher MP.
@gladiator nice barb u pretty much destroy everything with that gear 9/10
04/28/2013 01:26 AMPosted by FrankiLLaH

7/10 get an EF
04/28/2013 02:09 AMPosted by Tumri

7/10 get an EF

Can craft a better ammy and try to find a better wh
over all 7/10
@tokyo

What can i say? vvvvvvvvery impressive barb.
9.75/10

That rare mace is superb!

And that ef.....whoa
Edited by grogan#6557 on 4/28/2013 8:48 AM PDT
@grogan

Pull up your pants man! )) no one needs to see your naked !@#. )

6/10 for missing parts.
04/28/2013 02:09 AMPosted by Tumri

7/10 get an EF

no thanks, EF has the most annoying garbage stat which is fear and plus my dagger will own that EF of yours all day or any kind of EF OH. I do have ef which i use for hota build tho.
@Royalgod

Excellent 2h barb. You're hitting for 2.24m Tdps which is very respectable. 8.5/10
@Bloody,

Very nice well rounded barb, 9/10. get yourself a barb soj and you're golden
@leveler

5/10 your vit is too low, good for mp5
@ERplayer 5/10 need innas and a mempo
@tyraelslayer

8/10
@ sittingbull

Your barb seems kinda squishy but it may be ok since you're using war cry and tough as nails. I'd get some vit on the innas at least to start if you must use them. When you get to the point you can drop WC and TaN you can use OP:KS and a more aggressive passive and really up the dps. I'm on an iPad so I can't really do a detailed critique but I'd start with more EHP which should be pretty easy.
^@ur softcore barb packmule easy 8-9/10. 1400dmg skorns can be pretty cheap nowadays maybe look at that.
@dangermouse 9/10

@supertact 7/10
Anyone have any tips? I was gone for about 2 updates and just came back not too long ago.
@shaman 7/10 Solid well balanced as always

@Tek 5/10 Vit and AR need to come up quite a bit. CC is ok. Keep playing, keep farming!
@moridin, good barb 8/10, like your rings, would suggest maybe off-hand with life steal, and higher average dmg main hand. Shouldnt be expensive.
@Shaman very balanced barb. would really help if you gain more EHP to hit somewhere near 500 to be more comfartable in MP10..
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]