Diablo® III

Rate The Barb Above You

Let's keep this going. Bump again.

@Hustler819 - 6.5/10

@Daniel - 7.5/10
@JOEYCRACK missing 1% CC on your helm, 3/10 at best.

Seriously though, I can't give you anything but a perfect 10 lol ridiculous gear. Jealous of the gold/money you have at your disposal you build such a sweet character, props.
@Sniclefritz weapon throw for life with that marq on 3hudred spear? heh 8/10
@Snicklefritz

nice barb @7.5/10. Good balance of dps and EHP overall. Nicely crafted shoulders too :)
@FrankiLLah,

9/10. Very strong WW barb with very good offhand too, high tdps and high EHP. I think u destroy everything on MP10 :P
@gladiator.
8/10. great gear. good balance between dps and ehp. good shiet bro
@lannister 8/10

Good stuff man, nice balanced gear
@DikDoctaRok 7/10

Nice damage with a sword and board set-up, very nice indeed.
@snickle - LOL. Thanks man.
Your throw barb is actually nice. Keep working on it.
@Ezekius 6/10

Pretty good considering the your eilte kills. Try aiming for more critical hit chance.
@OTWA Pretty Fly WW hota hybrid 9/10
@G3N3S1S

well put together. there are few items that I would do different but considering budget limitations I think you have done a pretty awesome job.
@KingBenjamin

very decent barb. well equipped! I would change the echoin by one of more DPS
05/01/2013 11:51 PMPosted by FrankiLLaH
@Sniclefritz weapon throw for life with that marq on 3hudred spear? heh 8/10

Yup, I used WT for all 100 of my paragon levels. I'm a purist lol what can I say.

@Snicklefritz

nice barb @7.5/10. Good balance of dps and EHP overall. Nicely crafted shoulders too :)

Thank you, I was pretty excited myself when I crafted those. Only took 30 tries too. As opposed to the 500+ gloves I've crafted so far and not a single trifecta...

@snickle - LOL. Thanks man.
Your throw barb is actually nice. Keep working on it.

Yeah I'm trying, but the funds just aren't coming in like they used to be. Plus my main two goals were P100 and 200k unbuffed, so once I hit both of those I started taking it a little easy.
@garu - 8.2/10

Lots of AS, decent dps and healthy HP. Would be great if you can slot in 100 all resistance somewhere.
@DikDoctaRok 7/10

Nice damage with a sword and board set-up, very nice indeed.

Thank you sir. I love S&B!!!

skip me
Rate me please. Don't know what to do to get higher eHP w/o losing much dps.
@SuperAznJ - 389k unbuffed. 591k EHP.

Some of your gear is just missing vit and all resist. And the gear that does have vit, has low rolls of it. You went for more strength rolls. You sacrificed survivability for more DPS. Too be honest I can't see any EHP increase without losing DPS. :(

Dont get me wrong, 591k is decent for EHP. Alot better then most barbs i see at your DPS.

EDITED for rating: Still a 10/10 in my eyes.
Edited by JOEYCRACK#1923 on 5/2/2013 11:42 AM PDT
@joeycrack

9/10

Always room for improvement, you don't have any 1 weak link which will make it hard for any upgrades, wouldn't mind seeing a bit more all resist. Other than that very nice barb.
@Doughnut

10/10

Looks as though you have maxed on all of the gear bonuses that you could want and reasonably purchase. Although it may be worth trying to make your own shoulders to try and gain some extra strength. But all and all great barb!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]