Diablo® III

Thefreeviper

Streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/thefreeviper

New streamer, lots of giveaways, Uber MP10 runs, Mp10 farming, games and all sorts. Legit nice guy, come and have a look.

When we get 40 people tonight we will give away a 400mill set
Reply Quote
Been following this guy for a few days and it's fun watching his stream. He tries to reply and interact with everyone, tells stories, does mini games in chat for items, and does mp10 runs and ubber runs. The free random giveaways and jackpot is nice too.
Reply Quote
when he find legendaries farming, he gives them away unid to the viewers.
Reply Quote
Last night wass me first join on hes stream,and it wass awsome,nice discusion about all classes,specs ,runs,and gives! I allso won a 2 items :))
Ty again man ,gzz for stream! :))
Reply Quote
Knows how to keep people watching. Does alot for the viewers like set giveaways and stuff like that.
Reply Quote
koththehammer
Edited by Smokey#1438 on 4/30/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Best D3 stream in my opinion, every night SUPER GIVEAWEY, much as I have ever seen from someone also Ubers and most importantly talk nice! Has just announced that it will give you, 540 m in giveawey items!
Reply Quote
Love watching this guy everyday he buys tons of unids and gives away give aways last night they spent about 7bill on unids and gave them ALL away relly good guys who enjoy helping there viewers!

Yall should join his stream and watch
Reply Quote
Best Diablo 3 Streamer out there, lots of viewer interaction, and he is very friendly!!! pangpang12 :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Been following this guy since day one. Best D3 streamer on Twitch, always helping the viewers and hooking them up with hella loot or help on builds. Check him out.
Reply Quote
BEST D3 STREAMER ON TWITCH, LOTS OF VIEWERS AND HELPING VIEWERS.
Reply Quote
nice stream
Reply Quote
great guys, give away really cool stuff and like to help new people
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Really great bunch of guys. They definitely help out a lot of newer players with runs and giveaways. They are very active and try to answer all the questions they can. Come join the fun!!!
Reply Quote
These guys are crazy, always massive give away with lots of viewers winning inventory full of items. Check them out for a good time they have been keeping me up to 6 am for a few nights now.
Reply Quote
I think I've seen you around somewhere ;-) Happy to read all these positive comments your stream sounds solid. I will come by and show some love for sure.
Reply Quote
All those giveaways, I mean Cheese n Rice, one of the best D3 streams around!
Reply Quote
Nice Steamer. Nice game discusses too. Recommend.
Reply Quote
500m barb set giveaway today at 80 viewers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]