Diablo® III

Mumble Server

What are you paying monthly to run this or rent from a Mumble host?

I know how much the hosting fees are. Or is this your own rig? O.O

I rent it from typefrag, it's a 30 person server.
Edited by JWNZ#1466 on 4/24/2013 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
join up guys
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
bump.....for fun
Reply Quote
ill add this to my mumble list. mao has one too i been idling in but i dont speak much. wife will think im lame. probably already does. not really my wife but its easier to just say wife ya dig.
Reply Quote
anyone using the android app?
the event messages are crazy loud
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
@lame

lol...same with me and the wife. She already thinks I've lost it with D3....this would convince her. That, and I only really play at night when she and the daughter are asleep. Don't want to wake them up.

So, I just chilled with the group I was playing with. Still pretty cool.
Reply Quote
I appreciate the positive feedback guys. Last night we had a pretty good turn out, about 15 people. It's a good place to hang out and have a good time. Everyone is invited, even beginners. Hope to see more people in tonight.

Also, don't forget.. you may invite your friends and make private parties in the farm channels. No one will bother you... use the server as if it was your own.
Edited by JWNZ#1466 on 4/25/2013 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol...same with me and the wife. She already thinks I've lost it with D3....this would convince her. That, and I only really play at night when she and the daughter are asleep. Don't want to wake them up. .

Yep, same here. I have a mic somewhere, but I'm afraid if I hook it up and I wake her and the kids up, it will be WW3 in my household.
Reply Quote
Yup. Last night was good times. Especially when Poptartz loses his !@#$. Thank god for temporary muting :P
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
04/25/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Booby
when Poptartz loses his !@#$

That's an understatement if I've ever heard one!

That guy is non-stop nuts....and fun to listen to.
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 12:49 PMPosted by lameboi
ill add this to my mumble list. mao has one too i been idling in but i dont speak much. wife will think im lame. probably already does. not really my wife but its easier to just say wife ya dig.

She is wifey until you wife her up and then she becomes your wife.
Reply Quote
i will be on tonight and talking like a mad man.
Reply Quote
I am going to try the android app. My wife already thinks I am boring and redic what is one more reason.
Reply Quote
i'm up for some runs tonight and It's been ages since I've used my mic. =)
Reply Quote
anyone using the android app?
the event messages are crazy loud

Not sure if you can turn those off on the app, but if you run the program on your computer you can turn all of those sounds off.

configure - settings - messages & unclick any that bother you.

My mumble doesnt make any noise anymore, I agree... that part is annoying, but it can be fixed.
Reply Quote
no mic for pc, so i guess im stuck
well thx jwnz i guess ill just suffer through it
Reply Quote
Maybe I'll join too. Just wanna listen and learn some english. Will not talk coz EU is EU and you could laugh at my english. Big brother. Meh in fact I cannot play that much too lols. 8 bars to 100, so hard to avoid XP.

DFUK!
Reply Quote
Maybe I'll join too. Just wanna listen and learn some english. Will not talk coz EU is EU and you could laugh at my english. Big brother. Meh in fact I cannot play that much too lols. 8 bars to 100, so hard to avoid XP.

DFUK!

its all good, we have some ozzies here. no biggie join man
Reply Quote
This is awesome JWNZ! I'll definitely come hang out when I can!
Reply Quote
It's a fun place to chill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]