Diablo® III

Mumble Server

07/16/2013 08:42 AMPosted by snickerers
Plus you get to listen as Void inbibes his noobjuice while dying in hardcore. You can also watch as we spend 200beez building pensfan's new gg character. Next up is the DH master class!

;p
Reply Quote
07/16/2013 08:42 AMPosted by snickerers
Join our channel, free nightly baby crying around 11:30PM EST coming from my mic.

Plus you get to listen as Void inbibes his noobjuice while dying in hardcore. You can also watch as we spend 200beez building pensfan's new gg character. Next up is the DH master class!

noobjuice = boss.
Reply Quote
picha, i think your in the same time period as i am... well sort of anyway maybe a couple hours off. Most of the activity is late morning and midday there abouts.

If you see me on D3 it's a good bet i will be trolling mumble and listening to that noobjuice flow :P

even though i secretly support the DH movement hahaha
Reply Quote
Do people still hang out on this server?

Easier to find people to run with this way, and I wanna try out my zero-dps support monk build in a group.

Basically I'm a buff/debuff/stun bot to clyclone enemies onto CM wizards/CoB WDs/HOTA Barbs.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 07:01 AMPosted by BDF
Do people still hang out on this server?

The mumble server is busier than ever lately.

The rental is up this week though. I've been making preparations for that (if we need a new home) and Boozor was also prepared just take over the rental of the current server. Given that he's moving on, I think we will likely be heading to a new mumble server by the end of the week. I'm sure details will get posted when that happens.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Yep, there are usually 8-15 people on during peak times.

Very easy way to get into a farming run on mumble.

You: "Hey I found Crypts"

Everyone else: "INV"
Reply Quote
Yep, there are usually 8-15 people on during peak times.

Very easy way to get into a farming run on mumble.

You: "Hey I found Crypts"

Everyone else: "INV"

Lol yeah. I may sound completely geekazoid but Mumble is the closest thing to a "club" that I actually want to get into.
Reply Quote
Lol yeah. I may sound completely geekazoid but Mumble is the closest thing to a "club" that I actually want to get into.

shhhiiiiizzzztt dawg...you the bouncer annnd entertainer at club Mumble!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]