Reply Quote
Same:

Date: 04/05/2013
Order ID: 1278808342

Cost me 2.5M from my account
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
TobyAge

Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction has ended before contacting us about items that have not been received. After that time has elapsed, you will want to submit a support ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.
Can you elaborate on how such requests are handled by support? I pretty much just got words of encouragement when I submitted such a ticket a while back. There was no indication that anyone ever specifically looked into the indicated transaction ID. That happened to be a small transaction (was much lower level at that time), but I'm a bit nervous now anytime I put a significant bid on something. It would be reassuring to know that staff can actually check into specific transactions and make corrections.
Reply Quote
I just got a message about an item I brought 6 days ago but never received it. Now I'm out of Gold (48m to be exact) and the Item.... this kind of thing makes me want quit permanently. Complete BS. Reopen ticket once again....

Blizz response:
"I apologize for the issue and for any problems this has caused you. I was able to look into this for you as requested. I show the transaction for the item has been completed. I currently show in your stash you have the item. So it does appear you have already looted the item. I apologize again for any concerns this has caused you."

I now want the date and the specific time, they say I received the item, because I sure as heck never got it.

Seems these kinds of problems are being swept under the carpet by Blizz because they actually can lose items when there's an issue with the AH.
Reply Quote
It just happened to me.

It shows that I purchased the item...the money is gone...no item in stash.

So you want me to wait 72 hours...for you to tell me it's too late?

ORDER# 1511262903
Edited by Anjinsan#1427 on 4/26/2013 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
OldSkull

From my understanding, if you provide the transaction ID, the support staff can look at the status of the auction. If they see that the auction has recently ended you may be told to wait up to five days to receive the item in question. If the issue persists after that, you can re-open the ticket for further investigation.

Got some feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Dankorii
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
toaad

It looks like another representative responded to your last ticket response with the information they have available to them. If the issue still persists or if you still have questions, you will want to respond to the ticket again and request for further investigation.

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Anjinsan

Our end shows that you won the item. You are more than welcome to submit a ticket to have it looked into further. However, the rep will most likely advise you to please wait up to five days from the time the auction ended for the item to arrive, since they won't have any other available to them. If the issue persists after that time, the ticket can be re-opened to have the issue looked into further.

Reply Quote
I hope I don't sound rude, but I don't understand why we have to wait up to 5 days. There is obviously an AH bug causing this. I personally play hardcore and stuff gets caught up in the AH and not sent to the completed tab. The only fix is to purchase a bunch of cheap junk (usually 10-15 items) to push the item I wanted all along to the completed tab.

Is this something blizzard is even working on?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]