Diablo® III

Aesthetically, What Is Your Favorite Armor Set?

the barb with tal rasha chest armor is awesome, he has fur on the back like a real barb
Reply Quote
This looks like a fun thread.. but aren't there more important things to be addressing currently?
Reply Quote
I really like the starter basic monk sets. The white and black and yellow sets from the blues, you know? Like the ones they're wearing in the create chracter screen. Also Tal rasha's robe looks really cool too on monks.
Reply Quote
Cain's Set is awesome. The Parachute pants and the crown of thorns! Good stuff!!!!
Reply Quote
blackthornes fem dh hands down its just pleasing to the eyeballs and other balls as well.
i
Edited by ijiwaru#1155 on 4/30/2013 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Cambra
I really like the starter basic monk sets. The white and black and yellow sets from the blues, you know? Like the ones they're wearing in the create chracter screen. Also Tal rasha's robe looks really cool too on monks.

Yeah the starter screen monk rules. I want the transmog stuff in the game so I can LOOK like a monk, instead of a messed up mixture of super shredder, a devil samurai, and the colour blue hahaha
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Both male and female Barbarian Archon sets are my favourite, by far.
For weapon, Mighty Weapon sword, Grim Slayer.
For shield, Denial.
Reply Quote
zunimassa set on my WD with uhk serpant and manajuma high crits high dam high attack speed fast mana recharge i can solo mp10 but its always easier with a barb buff
Reply Quote
I like the sinister look of my monk with the Immortal King chest!
Reply Quote
over a hundred and fifty of them but everyone keeps using the ones they get at endgame. love the aesthetics on some for the old ones. I remember an awesome feature about d2 ladder was being able to take a lower level item then using a cube recipe you could give it endgame base damage. wish there was some equivalent to that in this game. they made all these great animations for these items but there is no incentive to use them so we never get to see them either.
Reply Quote
try tal armor on monk with 9ias...looks cool
Reply Quote
If legendary gears can be died then we'll whine no more and please make a legendary set for DH that will make them look like a real demon hunter
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 10:58 AMPosted by LionsPride
If legendary gears can be died then we'll whine no more and please make a legendary set for DH that will make them look like a real demon hunter

Even then we're still limited to the highest tier armor.
Reply Quote
Bare chest with inna pants and ice climbers ftw
Reply Quote
Natalya's Embrace. Very elegant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]