Diablo® III

Aesthetically, What Is Your Favorite Armor Set?

Blackthornes on a female wizard by far!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
1. Tiklandian Visage
2. Starspine
3. Visage of Giyua
4. Windforce
5. IK helm

Tiki Visage looks sick, but it's maybe the worst legendary in the game for the ilevel
Reply Quote
and only a handful are useful....
Reply Quote
barb archon set, Nat set minus the helm. Zunimassa set.

Also, get the back of these unique helmets to show please! No back on both IK and mempo just looks bad.
Reply Quote
Considering that I've never found a full set and that set items are too difficult to find. This question is pointless. I did like I.K. In Diablo 2 though.

Please stop focusing on end game and improve the game for the casual player. Not all of us have the time to level to 60 , let alone paragon, and until I see fixes relating to casual regular people players I will not be playing.
Reply Quote
Considering that I've never found a full set and that set items are too difficult to find. This question is pointless. I did like I.K. In Diablo 2 though.

Please stop focusing on end game and improve the game for the casual player. Not all of us have the time to level to 60 , let alone paragon, and until I see fixes relating to casual regular people players I will not be playing.

What do you mean by "fixes"?
Reply Quote
The Visage of Giyua! A legendary that looks and feels like a legendary.
Reply Quote
Visage of Giyua

-JJ
Reply Quote
I prefer most of the mid-range sets that are getting no mention here as no one uses them for obvious reasons. But they look fantastic.
Reply Quote
cloth tunic and blackthornes surcoat on a male barb.
theres also a few other's i can't remember at the moment but they're all 'light' armors.

what i would like to see more for barbs are warpaint!
Reply Quote
I think Inna's is the best looking set (especially on the female monk). Just about everything looks bad on the female barb, and in general there really isn't a lot of variety (aesthetics wise) to choose from. I completely support any effort to improve the current aesthetics, but I think it would be more useful to include options that players could respond to decisively/immediately (like a fashion show haha)
Reply Quote
Level 30-35 gear. The Stygian Harness (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/stygian-harness) is particularly pleasing on a female wizard.

If anything else, then the Archon set.
Reply Quote
Blackthornes chest on female wizard is sexy as hell.

ima turn this thread the other way....ugliest items on char.

innas pants on any non monk class.

Iceclimbers on the barbarian.

mempo....enough said
Reply Quote
Actually, none is - the default lvl 1 outfit of my DH still is the most pleasing, aesthetically. There is, even in this age of puerile tastes and overdesigned visuals, still a lot of charming virtue in the old principle of "Less is more".
Um... But would there not be some tens of thousands more pressing issues to address about this game?
Reply Quote
04/24/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Presence
Um... But would there not be some tens of thousands more pressing issues to address about this game?

blues are not here for that.
they were hired to post about how many residents live in new tristram, which model has the cutest haircut, etc.
Reply Quote
litany + waling set :)
Reply Quote
Thing of the Deep.... so unique.

Also happens to have relatively decent stats (will be better as 63).

2nd place....

MJ's Gory Fetch....

because you're carrying a chicken.
Reply Quote
Demon's Skin looks cool but sucks

ANy of the sets that have MOVING parts look cool
Reply Quote
Full archon armor female DH, without helm, with dual wield. To bad I can't really achieve it without downgrading myself. That, and I play my monk just because he's just so much better in farming high mp. But his armor look much worse.
Reply Quote
Barbarian:

Helm: Tier 4 (awesome horns)
Shoulders: Doom type
Armor: Doom type
Pants: Archon type
Gloves: Tier 11(awesome claws)

tip: Tier types taken from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z783Ttu2BU

Wizard:

Wizard helm: Stormcrow

WD:

WD mask: Quetzalcoatl

DH:

That would be the Hood style of early helms - eyes glow, not like the Sovereign visage of Hood !

Monk:

I really would appreciate if there is no 'towel'. He/she looks like a clown ! More leather/assasin style of armor like the DH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]