Diablo® III

Aesthetically, What Is Your Favorite Armor Set?

Best set ever
Reply Quote
Barbarian = Warlord ilvl60
Demon Hunter = Sovereign ilvl62 (except shoulders)
Monk = Jazeraint ilvl43
Witch Doctor = Sovereign ilvl62 (with another color)
Wizard = Astral ilvl58

I only like Natalya Armor for legendaries.
Edited by Adashra#2306 on 4/25/2013 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
for the demon hunter, i guess these items?
http://i.imgur.com/fLdLNvs.jpg
Reply Quote
The Immortal Kings from D2. Especially the helmet. The IK Helm in D3 just looks stupid. Also no golden aura with full set. shame on you.

for existing armors the zuni sett looks really cool on the mage. on the barb it looks like the IK but in white. so much for the difficulty of dyeing legendarys.
Reply Quote
IMMORTAL KING SET + SKORN

cant wait to transmog my skorn into black like IK or IK into blood red XD

also BUFF all stats on legendaries by 15-20% for next patch =] make them moar legendary dammit
Reply Quote
The Grin Reaper hands down!

I have the zuni set and zuni helm, but just can't seem to roll without the Reaper! I love the proc effect.
Reply Quote
Wizard - Splint Cuirass, Etched Jacket, Brigandine Coat,
Demon Hunter - Splint Cuirass, Jazeraint Mail, Battle Armor

Monk - Brigandine Coat
Witch Doctor - Jazeraint Mail

I viewed all the images: http://www.diablo3farming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/diablo-armor.jpg
But can't seem to find an armor what i really like for the barbarian. But if i have to choose i would say: Barbarian - Leather Doublet

I like simpler armors without spikes, most of the armors have too much decoration, i like more the realistic and simpler ones.

Legendary and Set Armors, i don't know, i only got Cindercoat so far. :Đ
Edited by ssanyesz#2866 on 4/25/2013 1:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
All armor sets are pretty much amazing, i would love to be able to change my hero aspect for any set armor of ANY level without changing the properties of the items i have equiped. But if i could change the aspect of the items i have equiped i would probably try and change for other legendary types. My example for the head part only:

- Quetzalcoatl for WD, no love for low lvl legendaries? :D ;
- Mad Stone for Monk;
- Dark Mage's Shade for Wizard, classic wizard style anyone?
- Sovereign Helm for DH;
- The Helm of Command for Barb;

And this is just the head part... who knows what i would want for other parts aesthetically speaking. Some kind of legendary dye that could be taken when destroying a legendary item on the forge that could change the aspect of the item you have equiped to the one destroyed would be extremely interesting.
Reply Quote
I'd rather tell you what I dislike since that's easier.

Bad:
Vile Ward - This looks like a gaudy Dragonball Z reject on just about everyone. Sorry.

Razorspikes - They look so goofy. You just have these spikes coming out of your arms. Come on.
Reply Quote
Monk - Archon boots (Greaves). PLEASE make these boots craftable. (And please make the archon shoulders look sexier for monks)
Reply Quote
There are over a hundred and fifty set items and Legendary armor pieces in Diablo III, and we want to know: In terms of pure aesthetics, what is your favorite armor set in Diablo III?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or head on over to our latest blog and find out more: [url="https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9576509"]https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9576509[/url]

To be honest with you ...

Aesthetics in Diablo 3 could have been x10 better , armor or weapon like. They not feeling unique enough nor badass.
Reply Quote
The red hood and red scarf for female DH
Reply Quote
Female DH:
- Mempo, maybe abyssal sovereign hoodie.
- Sovereign set, maybe archon shoulders and dread cloak, all painted with abyssal.

Male barb:
- Love the chain( tier 4 ) set, boots replaced with one of the bear claw types.
- Archon looks great, only gripe is the skirt thingie being a bit too wide for my taste.
- Like the IK armor and helm.

Female wizard:
- Journey mask, spear and heater shield with assorted normal act2 gear(mostly tier 3 and 6): loved the desert mage look but had to give it up after a few levels.

Male WD:
- No real favorite, all wd sets contain some nice pieces. WDs can pull off all sorts of oddball looks with their background, the things that'd feel out of place for others fit them great.

Male monk:
- The base model and the voice are very nice, but I couldn't name a single piece of armor that I like on the monks.
Edited by Draba#2568 on 4/25/2013 4:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
DH - Nat's embrace, Doom armor
Monks clothes look horrible in general, like the blackthorne chest + pants on female monk tho
WD - zuni armor is cool..
Barb - Sovereign Mail...

Items - Vile wards>>>seven sins>> everything else soulders related (too bad crafting took them out)
Boots... most of the boots look meh
Gloves, Im cool with most of the gloves
inna's temp on DH is nice, other classes less...
Reply Quote
Immortal King Set
The Inquisitor

I think we can all agree that Vile Ward is pretty vile looking however.
Reply Quote
GRIN REAPER
Reply Quote
Nat's on a Demon Hunter. Love it.
Reply Quote
This one is my favourite:
http://classic.battlenet.co.kr/diablo2exp/images/other/vamp01.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]