Diablo® III

Fastest EXP?

I haven't played in like 6 months. I was wondering what the fastest way to get exp was now?
Reply Quote
Anyone? Bump
Reply Quote
brawling mp10 killing dogs from wd, in 4 player game and afk
or mp10 skorpions only (no elite killing)
that a1 cave with mass skeletons, get checkpoint kill only trashmobs and repeat 24/7, ofc mp10

1.0.8 will bring new ways
Reply Quote
Dogs is the best right now but will be nerfed, as will scorpions.

Act 1 crypt of the ancients on mp10 is pretty solid. Keeps 2 on mp10 skip the elites is good too, forget 5 nv
Reply Quote
What's dogs?
Reply Quote
Right now Act 3 generally has the best mob density and the best experience. As soon as 1.0.8 is released though all of this will change as the density is being improved a lot for Acts 1,2,4 and Whimsyshire on MP1 and higher in Inferno.

I'm sure after a bit people will figure out some "ideal routes" but until the patch hits you could simply do the Alkaizer Run so named after the player who created it and also managed to be the first person to hit Paragon 100.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Alkaizer_Run
Reply Quote
04/25/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Odin
brawling mp10 killing dogs from wd, in 4 player game and afk

Doesn't work anymore...
Reply Quote
Right now Act 3 generally has the best mob density and the best experience. As soon as 1.0.8 is released though all of this will change as the density is being improved a lot for Acts 1,2,4 and Whimsyshire on MP1 and higher in Inferno.

I'm sure after a bit people will figure out some "ideal routes" but until the patch hits you could simply do the Alkaizer Run so named after the player who created it and also managed to be the first person to hit Paragon 100.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Alkaizer_Run

Okay, what MP level is best?
Reply Quote
Mp10, skip elites.
Reply Quote
Forget alkaizer, just do mp10 scorpions in crater2.
I get 120M exp/hour with a barb worth below 50M total and he isn't even geared for ww.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]