Diablo® III

Zuni trail with APS?

Is there any way of getting your hands on these anymore? I'm not to concerned how much they cost I just want to know if there's still enough out there to be bought.
Reply Quote
Zuni's Trail doesn't come with attack speed.. You are thinking of Zuni's Journey, the legacy one.
Reply Quote
i have one in my stash 108 dex with 80 resist all and max ASI. Kept it since 1.03, haven't seen a better eHP one. I wonder how much it's worth now, even though low dex..
Reply Quote
04/26/2013 11:57 PMPosted by scud
i have one in my stash 108 dex with 80 resist all and max ASI. Kept it since 1.03, haven't seen a better eHP one. I wonder how much it's worth now, even though low dex..

It's worth quite a good amount of gold.
A Zuni boot with 80 dex aprox gives me 10K DPS and one with more than 150 dexterity gives me almost 15, 20K DPS lol.
Reply Quote
i currently have one with 190 dex
Reply Quote
04/26/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Xenophis
Zuni's Trail doesn't come with attack speed.. You are thinking of Zuni's Journey, the legacy one.

So how much do you think, a few hundred mill or even a bill?
Reply Quote
I thought about this but resolved to just waiting for the itemization patch. At that point -- and unless they change the affixes -- you can just go for a better-specced pair of Boj Anglers since they're supposed to roll higher by then -- together with things like an uber Buriza.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]