Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Support Forum Agent
You just need to give it some time to finish processing.
Allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.
I'm available Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 8 pm Pacific Time
"A working class hero is something to be...."
Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
Thank you for your reply, I have been on the forum and done my research. It seems a lot of people did experience the same issue. Many cases go unjustified, but I still keep my trust in you guys.
Hopefully, I will get back what belongs to me.
Edited by ForbiddenAgl#1931 on 4/29/2013 7:04 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.