Diablo® III

420k UNBUFFED Barb Streaming LIVE

View profile
Nice Barb. I am not hating, BTW. Just want to do these guys a favor and give them a different perspective.

@WAM:

Profile DPS - 400k
EHP 758k
tDPS 2.79m

@KillerElite:

Profile DPS - 300k
EHP 803k
tDPS 2.84m

Guys, paper DPS is not everything. His Teeming necklace is worth more than my entire barb. Having said that, I am a bit jealous of his profile DPS. I would also like to point out that OP would probably have killer HotA tDPS. His CD is insanely high. I used the exact same skills to compare numbers.
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 5/2/2013 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I imported his profile into d3rawr and he is at 402,977 dps with only passive abilities. Diablo progress is about a worthless site. It shows me at 137k dps unbuffed and wearing gear that I replaced several weeks ago. My current unbuffed dps is 201,029 dps.

doesnt unbuffed mean no skills and passives?
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 05:06 AMPosted by mumuchacha01
doesnt unbuffed mean no skills and passives?

That definition of unbuffed is moronic to me...

unless you play this game without any skills, passives or follower...

In which case yes...that would be "true unbuffed"...
Reply Quote
@WAM:

Profile DPS - 400k
EHP 758k
tDPS 2.79m

@KillerElite:

Profile DPS - 300k
EHP 803k
tDPS 2.84m

if you're going to tell a story, tell the whole story. you calculated his tdps w/o an SOJ and calculated yours with an SOJ. how would his tdps possibly be higher than yours? LOL.

His tDPS w/ SOJ: 3,282,930 (replaced OH ring)

keep in mind that this is also with a HOTA OH. if he used a ww stat stick, it would be a joke. I am pretty sure this dude plays ww/hota or HOTA for the most part. just because his profile shows him with a ww/rend spec, doesnt mean that's what he plays for the most part. he is geared for hota.

05/02/2013 03:33 AMPosted by Planet
Yep KillerElite that's the difference in somebody who knows how to gear and someone who doesn't. Much respect.

and yet again, you prove you dont know what you're talking about.... shocker.
Reply Quote
Well good to see Niv's back in the swing of things...

On another note...Nived were you playing Neverwinter yesterday?

There was a character named "Nived" in the instance I was in....I messaged that nived but got no response...
Reply Quote
Naw im not even sure what Neverwinter is. so what, u hit plvl100 and retired?
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Nived
Naw im not even sure what Neverwinter is. so what, u hit plvl100 and retired?

Naw lol..can't retire from this game! I'm really just looking to craft GG upgrades at this point...which is just like playing a semi-controlled lottery...I'm still farming DE's...but am curious to see where the "itemization patch" will take us...that's when i'll probably go hard again.

To quote a friend...

think of it as a "vacation"...
Reply Quote
View profile
@Nived

Yes, I could have told the whole story. He is advertising 400k dps so based on his current gear and skills I made a comparison. If OP runs with a SOJ to farm then swaps his ring everytime he logs out he does not have 400k 'ubuffed' dps. It is one or the other. I would be more impressed if he kept his SOJ on full time and advertised his tDPS instead of artificially inflating for the purpose of drawing attention.
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 5/2/2013 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
PAPER DPS and tDPS are totally different things, as i am sure u knw.

He is claiming PAPER DPS, not tDPS. If he wants to claim/advertise PAPER DPS, he can gear based on what he is claiming. If you want to calculate tDPS, then an SOJ must be apart of that calculation. Technically he's not "false advertising."

@OP

Change title to "341k UNBUFFED W/ SOJ Barb Streaming LIVE" or i am gonna have to report you to the authorities.
Reply Quote
View profile
LOL at this conversation. I saw OP used bloodthirst and clicked "back."
Reply Quote
LOL at this conversation. I saw OP used bloodthirst and clicked "back."

Why you hatin' on bloodthirst though?

:[
Reply Quote
View profile
Its nothing against bloodthirst. Anyone advertising their dps but does it without zerk rage or brawler is like back when everyone poopoo-ed SOJs. No one needs that much dps to farm trash, so really, I look at maximizing dps for elites. Not using zerk rage/brawler of course boosts your paper dps since you dont have to pay for LS on your gear.
Reply Quote
First, people starting dropping war cry. Then they started using SoJ's. Dropping bloodthirst is the final evolution of sorts, and often the most difficult step to take.

Not only that, the OP is wasting a slot of IAS anyways, so he'd more than likely be killing stuff notably faster with an IK belt and brawler/berserker rage. Of course, that'd mean giving up that oh-so-precious paper DPS needed to attract people to streams.
Reply Quote
Nived's 60M Set vs. Planet's 120M Set

To level out the playing field I changed the 60M set to be Paragon 67 (Planet's paragon level) and replaced Planet's crafted ammy with the original ammy from the 60M set. I also replaced the ruby in the Mempo w/ a Flawless Star Amethyst (which is what Planet uses). These changes were made to give a more balanced comparison.

05/01/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Planet
The budget will determine everything, my barb was only 120 mil if that helps if to only show you different gearing options.

From this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728854118

60M Budget Set (Gems Included)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Prosidius-1519/hero/1798648

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-jRWwk

Fully Buffed:

DPS - 231,003
tDPS - 1,222,857
EHP - 590,574

Planet's Set
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Planet-6460/hero/19214598

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-n1GdK

Fully Buffed:

DPS - 212,880
tDPS - 1,105,873
EHP - 626,421

05/02/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Planet
I am sorry you don't think KillerElite knows how to gear(MY POINT WAS that he does) but I think you personally could learn a thing or two off him.

Planet idk why you constantly call people out, when you're horrible and don't know anything about what you're talking about. For the record, I wasn't saying Killer doesn't know how to gear, i was just saying you dont know what you're talking about. Hopefully this will bring an end to your moronic comments. Well done.. you built a terrible set with double the budget i used to make a set in 15min. You're trash.

The end.
Reply Quote
lol, I was like gezz, being 420k dps is popular! got some serious replies; okay, guys, nice highjack, nicely done, lol. Especially you Nived and Pri chatting in a streaming ad thread, lol!!!!
Reply Quote
Thanks, pushing to 100 today so will get hellfire off of me and Vit gem in my helm. Will be OP :)
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Planet
You change amy's and figures around to suit you, yep that's balance

I did that to provide a theoretical comparison, as if both sets were used by yourself. Idk why thats a big deal, but you dont seem to understand quite a few things, so that doesnt surprise me.

did you include that your guy had 416 all resist, that I had a cold SOJ and have more lifesteal yes well done Nived I bow to you sir.

As for the AR.. that was the reason the ammies were switched. your AR would actually be lower without your ammy. The 60M set would have 472AR at plvl 67 w/o your ammy, whereas your set would have 465AR (you're forgetting to include IK 2pc), so there goes that argument. As for the SOJ, you can clearly see in the d3rawr link i provided that i switched out the OH ring with a 6/29 SOJ, which is what you use, so there goes that argument.

I don't know what I am talking about when I say Killer Elite can gear well, yep your absolutey right Nived.

As i said earlier:

05/02/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Nived
For the record, I wasn't saying Killer doesn't know how to gear, i was just saying you dont know what you're talking about.

You are constantly calling people out when you literally know nothing. i dont understand how you can argue when you have little knowledge on what you're arguing about.. i guess you can toss that up to ignorance. people of your nature are the reason why i started my threads in the first place. your out here giving horrible advice to others who dont know any better. pretty soon we're gonna have a bunch of other little Planets revolving around this forum. Here let me go make 2 sets that are better than your set for the same price (120m). You're bad... just stop.

@OP i apologize for hijacking your thread. this dude speaks with ignorance and its gotten pretty annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]