Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

O.o amazing hellfire!

Need more resist - get rid of OWE.

8.5/10 - more AR!

very nice gear. i would say go for a higher dps mh if you want to drop bells though.
@Keeferton 8/10
@Thros, ehp great. Dps not quite as good. With resistances like yours, I don't believe you need Time of Need and since your dps could do with a boost Conviction/Overawe would help. 6/10.

!@#$%^-*!@er
Oh, I was using that mantra because there were other monks in the party :P
WTB mempo 6 crit. 5g! XD
@Jonesybones

Bit low vit and with avg crafted gears. At least to craft bracer, glove, ammy until finding cc&cd or as&cc are necessary. (6.5/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/15/2013 5:05 AM PDT
@Jonesybones

Bit low vit and with avg crafted gears. At least to re-craft bracer, glove, ammy until finding cc&cd or as&cc are necessary. (6.5/10)

Ty for the advice but i have no such luck in crafting.
@Jonesybones,

Ok, keep up! One day you have many trifecta gears I think!
@manu
dark times to come for man u, sorry bout sir alex

but solid monk, we almost got twin tal's chest.

8/10

i l sugest dropping serenity outside the occasional ubber.
@Sanosuke,

I miss him so much....Great coach!!! Anyway, nice monk... but bit low cc... 7.5/10. I like serenity very much! I don't think it has any problems to use it!
Always love being skipped in these threads lol. 3 pages ago. O well :/

But I only want some real good advice from someone that could actually help me better my monk, even tho I can solo mp10 ubers :P
@Hambone07si

Realy nice WKL monk! But your bracers and OH EF are big room for improvement. Try to craft bracer and get high dmg EF. You can try to use combination strike that can buff your dps alot. (8/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 5/15/2013 6:25 AM PDT
@Hambone07si

Realy nice WKL monk! But your bracers and OH EF are big room for improvement. Try to craft bracer and get high dmg EF. You can try to use combination strike that can buff your dps alot. (8/10)

Thanks man, I use a LS WKL and the CD one shown depending on what I'm doing. Bracers, I've crafted over 200 of them with no luck on getting double res like the ones that I found months ago. Been trying hard to replace those. I have a 1200dps Echo, but it doesn't come close to doing what my 3% LS one does :/

I have 600m but still can't find one that I like to dump all my gold on.
@man u
strange scoring judgement u have mate.

think the serenity comment got to you/
View profile
@Suke

Solid all around monk using EF and nice rare fist. Decent eHP to boot.

9/10
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 5/15/2013 7:24 AM PDT
@captncarl -

4/10 - your gear is ok but there is a lot of room for improvement. If you need help add me in game and we can talk after i am home from work.
View profile
@captncarl -

4/10 - your gear is ok but there is a lot of room for improvement. If you need help add me in game and we can talk after i am home from work.

I definitely need some help. I can't survive any MP level. Should I run LS? I already have you on my friends list so you can help me regear tonight. :P

Cheers,
CC-
@CaptainCarl

Oo capt if u cant survive any mp then i cant even walk out of town... 9/10 what happen to ur shenlongs?
View profile
@CaptainCarl

Oo capt if u cant survive any mp then i cant even walk out of town... 9/10 what happen to ur shenlongs?

I left the Shens at the cleaners and had to go out slaying with these spares :)

Cheers,
CC-

Rate Shaky above me.
@CaptainCarl

I left the Shens at the cleaners and had to go out slaying with these spares :)

Cheers,
CC-

Rate Shaky above me.

you spill some ketchup on them while eating your tater tots?

rate Shaky a couple above me. I know I'm 10/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]