Diablo® III

Rate The Monk Above You. Version I Don't Even

@!@#$%^-*!@er

awesome S&B monk! I would try to get gloves with posion resist... may be a WH with higher dex (I know I have no room to talk on that one)...

I say 9/10

Why is your name censored??
Edited by jynxedmonkey#1191 on 5/2/2013 12:30 PM PDT
Solid clasic tanky build good to handle ubber's, but for regular farming dont see why u need serenity with a shield and all.

8/10
@sanosuke

8/10 Could upgrade gems, also could get light res on gloves i believe thats what you were stacking for res. overall nice monk
@Will

Very solid monk ! 9/10
@Will

Very solid monk ! 9/10

Starting out well, If you're going with the dual LS weps I would suggest 2 1H swords (APS) and change your gems to try and get at least the radiant stars in your weapons, and even getting a decent Inna's would be better than Andarials Helm.

5/10
skipped me
05/02/2013 06:46 PMPosted by jynxedmonkey
skipped me

230k damage + WKL hidden damage, impressive.

Uh, lol literally the only thing I can say is trifecta jewerly but it's going to be very minor upgrades at this point. Great job, should be proud.

9.8/10
@Therelgo
7/10 still room to play with the amulet slot and overall your AR is low 3xx
@yuhhaur

I assume this is your tempest rush build and its not too bad. Maybe a better SOJ?

6/10 for a TR build.
@L1veUndead

very nice monk with great defensive stats, that pants of yours is so nice
7.5/10
@yuhhaur

I assume this is your tempest rush build and its not too bad. Maybe a better SOJ?

6/10 for a TR build.

In dilemma whether to use a TR SoJ or a WoL SoJ, got one 5%cold/30/2.0SR/3%WoL & not planning to TR once I hit PL100 so I'm not gonna invest a 30/2.3SR/TR SoJ

Next person can rate XinFanChen
@XinFanChen

not bad. upgrade the gems and just aim for more stats everywhere. hp is a little low but once you take the ruby out of the helm you will be in better shape. 7/10
@Tixe34

Very nice monk Solid DPS/EHP 9/10
@RukenshinTV

Nice DPS and a very nice glove.

8/10
Nice monk Vincent, I assume pvp gear? If so 8/10.
@sheldor

150k with S&B? Keep it up! I dont know a whole lot about S&B but I know its stupid !@#$ing expensive haha, I tried it. its pretty awesome though!! I wouls change out your skull grasp though. IMO they are garbage, I'd go with a rare ring instead

7/10
@ghost 9/10...Everything looks good. I would work on crafting better gloves and hopefully you can roll a trifecta with some form of EHP. How is your survival like...I see you have 38 k HP and don't use near death experience. It appears your resists would be low as well too but it is hard to judge.
@scary
My surv. is okay. nothing great, I want ot get another LS weapon but I dont want to lose THAT much dmg, I still have 300+m gold to work on upgrades and what not. so any ideas are appreciated!!

You have nice gear but I would get more life TBH, I started with 31k the other day, I didnt spend a whole lot to get to where I am. I would say drop the res on your chest for more vit. I dont know how you would feel about that. you can get about 150 more vit that way
Happy Friday Monkkkks
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]